Checkout : Registration form Error message validations

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #287717

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I want to customize Error messages of Hikashop registration form, So I want to know where is Ajax code file?

Hello Team,

I want to customize Error messages of registration validation form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 1 month ago #287742

Hi,

Mmm. I'm not sure what you mean.
If you want to change the text of the messages for the custom fields, you can either:
- use a translation override to change the generic message:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
- edit the custom fields via the menu Display>Custom fields and enter the message text you want for each custom field in the corresponding setting of the field.
If you want to change the way the error messages look like, you can use CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
But even if I told you that the javascript code handling the checkout is in media/com_hikashop/js/checkout.js there I nothing you can do there as far as I can see.

6 years 1 month ago #287867

HI,
I have checked your gevin path of checkout js file path. but there only same function and not found exact ajax response path.
SO Please let me know the file path of checkout validation of registration form that is coming by ajax response.

I want to change validation error display as jQuery validation that will be related with each fields.
Thanks!!

6 years 1 month ago #287869

Hi,

If you want to add javascript validation on the fields of the registration form, then you can add your javascript to one of the views displying the registration form.
I would recommend for example the view file "sub_block_login_registration" that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
stackoverflow.com/questions/14544104/che...check-event-listener

6 years 1 month ago #287913

Hello,

Thanks for response, But it is not my answer.
I asking to file where hikashop assigning ajax response message to html after check database and that is showing "system-message-container"

For Example: if I submit wrong username and password in login form then it showing like " Password or username does not match" So that is comes after check database by ajax post and assigned to "system-message-container".

But I want to assign to other html like near by fields, client don't like this format.

So please only tell me where is the code of ajax response of validation.

Thanks!!

6 years 1 month ago #287917

Hi,

There is no "system-message-container" in HikaShop.
HikaShop has two ways to display error messages:
- using the hikashop_display function in administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
You can see there the HTML used which doesn't contain that text:
monosnap.com/file/T34wrRA1nB8BOFbhpDS8crmuxUFd0G
- using Joomla's error message system. In that case, it's Joomla or your template which generates the HTML and the CSS of the error message.
I've tried on your website and on your checkout, I only saw the first type of messages.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds