no ReCaptcha on guest only checkout

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #287964

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5

I have a hikashop 3.3.0 bussines and fast guest only one page checkout without registration. How I can add recaptcha to this page? Plugin is doesn't wok on this page.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
6 years 2 months ago #287965

Hi,

The Recaptcha plugin we provide here ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html ) do work on the guest checkout form.
So make sure that you're using this one and not Joomla's plugin.
Also make sure that the "checkout legacy" setting is deactivated in the HikaShop configuration so that you're on the new checkout system.

6 years 2 months ago #288004

thanks for reply. Checkout legacy is disabled, system plugin captcha disabled. My checkout page is only show: basket, custom fields and status (no guest login with email or etc.). On this my checkout page captcha is don't showing or doesn't work. If I choose guest login with email captcha is good work. My settings registration/login are attached in this post, recaptcha with my settings doesn't work.

Attachments:

6 years 2 months ago #288010

Hi,

Try with the default template of Joomla. Maybe there is a view override in your template which messes it.
Also check the console of your browser while on that page. Maybe you have a javascript error which prevents the captcha from initializing.
Otherwise, please provide a link to the shop and instructions to reproduce the issue so that we can have a look.

6 years 1 month ago #288065

Hello,

I choose default template, problem no solved. Link to product in this post below, try add to basket and checkout, you don't see recaptcha. In your ReCaptcha plugin I don't see settings to add plugin to guest checkout without email or etc. Screenshot attached below. And no JS errors on checkout page.

please see my develop url:
woodl.ru/katalog-produktsii/product/mebe...200x18-sort-0-a.html

One screenshots is setting your plugin recaptcha, second - default template.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by quality.

6 years 1 month ago #288067

Hi,

The guest form is considered as a "registration form" by the recatpcha plugin. So you need to keep the "user in registration forms" setting activated in your HikaShop recaptcha plugin settings page or it won't display on the guest form.

6 years 1 month ago #288141

Hello, i'am activated "reg. form" in your captcha plugin. Problem not solved. I use checkout page without guest login form, Your plugin is tied to password, email and address. In my form no this fields. Only custom form and basket. Need help on adding recaptcha in my form (no login, no email, no address, no auth, ONLY basket, custom field, status and finish button)

See please this post , and pay attention to settings please.

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by quality.

6 years 1 month ago #288147

Hi,

The Recaptcha plugin we provide doesn't have the possibility to add itself to the checkout without the "login" view added in the "checkout workflow". And thus the minimum is to ask the email address of the customer (guest mode, without login and without address).
If you want to have the recaptcha on the checkout without the login view, you'll have to modify the code of the plugin to create a custom view for the checkout by implementing the "checkout API" we provide :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#checkout

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds