Cannot proceed through Checkout to Paypal - stops on Step 1

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #288599

-- url of the page with the problem -- : kt-sportsfrance.eu/boutique/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The page just 'hangs' at step 1 (checking out to Paypal). It produces a timeout error.
This has only just started to happen.
I'm happy to provide Admin access if required.

The page just 'hangs' at step 1 (checking out to Paypal). It produces a timeout error.
This has only just started to happen.
I'm happy to provide Admin access if required.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 month ago #288617

Hello,

Firstly, can you test it without any SEF module ? If it still not working, can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #288665

I have followed your instructions with the results attached.

Also I have now only just noticed that the Mini Cart module on the Right hand side has lost it's link to exit to the checkout page "Terminer ma commande" should go to the Checkout page (../boutique/checkout") but now it's stopped working

Any ideas?

Thanks

Wayne

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Jerome.

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 1 month ago #288703

Hi,

Regarding the cart module, it looks like there is some customization in your cart module.
Try renaming the templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php file and that should help.
Regarding the checkout, it looks like your website is trying to contact some other server but doesn't get an answer, which is why the page is loading for a long time, until it timeout.
It could be your email server if you have a problem with the emails settings of the Joomla configuration.
It could be from an extension. For example, if you use the TaxCloud plugin to calculate taxes.
One thing you can try is to disable the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to switch to the new checkout system of HikaShop.
If that doesn't help, try disabling the different system/hikashop plugins one by one via the Joomla plugins manager and see which one causes the issue.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds