View order

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
6 years 1 month ago #288799

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 58.0.2

After checkout `You can now access your order here' takes you to the order form that has a back button. Selecting the back button takes you to the home page that has a login form in the content area, and doues no displaty the categories grid that is on the home page. The problem being I have disabled login and enabled guest so there should be no login form. The configuration settings I am using are:

LOGIN & REGISTRATION
Login – No
Default registration view -Guest
Registration – Guest
Allow registration after guest checkout - This option is not available with the joomla registration deactivated.

JOOMLA PERMISSIONS
Guest site login calculated setting - Not allowed (Inherited)

How do I prevent the login form.
I have searched the forum for an answer to this without success.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 1 month ago #288800

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
Remove the line:

$toolbar_array['back'] = $back;
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php
That will remove the button as it shouldn't be here for guests.
We'll add a proper patch for next version.

The following user(s) said Thank You: MalcolmB

• Hikashop Essential
6 years 1 month ago #288845

That worked fine.
Many thanks the help was much appreciated

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #292559

HikaShop Version - 3.4.0
Joomla Version - 3.8.6
php Version - 7.0.23
Browser - Firefox 59.0.3
database - mariadb 10.2.8

Checking the latest HikaShop upgrade the problem of requiring a Guest to login before they can view their order has reoccurred.
The original solution for HikaShop 3.3.0 does not work for version 3.4.0.
The check was carried out on a laptop running Wampserver.
Hikashop version 3.3.0 works OK on the above setup and also on Joomla 3.8.7 and mySQL 5.7.19

5 years 11 months ago #292569

Hi,

Did you make a mistake ?
The thread here is about a "back" button which displays on the order page when it shouldn't be here for guest users.
It's not about the order page not working for guest users.
So it doesn't seem that your new message is related to this thread issue.
So what error do you have when you click on the link to access your order and what is the link exactly ?

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #292594

Hi Nicolas'
I didn't explain myself very well.
The original post was about the requirement for guests to login after completing their order. The original problem was with the afore mentioned back button.
In Hikashop 3.4.0 after selecting Finish message page from file checkout/end.php is displayed. The message is:
Thank you for your purchase
You can now access your order here.
Selecting the link now presents guests with a login form before they can proceed.

With hindsight it may have been better to have called the thread Guests required to login. Is it possible to rename a thread.

5 years 11 months ago #292652

Hi,

I see, but then, oculd you answer the question I asked in my previous message ?

... what is the link exactly ?

Also, try changing the code:
	if(!$user->guest) {
		$url = hikashop_completeLink('order&task=show&cid='.$this->order->order_id);
	} else {
		$url = hikashop_completeLink('order&task=show&cid='.$this->order->order_id.'&order_token='.$this->order->order_token);
	}
to:
global $Itemid;
	if(!$user->guest) {
		$url = hikashop_completeLink('order&task=show&cid='.$this->order->order_id. '&Itemid='. $Itemid);
	} else {
		$url = hikashop_completeLink('order&task=show&cid='.$this->order->order_id.'&order_token='.$this->order->order_token. '&Itemid='. $Itemid);
	}
in the end.php file. That might avoid the login issue you have with the order link.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #292764

Hi
That didn't work. Guest still cannot see their order until they login.

What is the link exactly?

when you select finish on the checkout page., This takes you to another page with the message
Thank you for your purchase
You can now access your order here
The word 'here' is in blue and is the link to display the order. In HikaShop 3.3.0 this displays the order and the guest can the print it.
In Hikashop 3.4.0 this displays a message - please login first and displays a login form. Guests shouldn't see a login form.

I see text in blue as being a hyperlink. I am not a programmer and apologise if i'm using the wrong terminology.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #292769

The attached checkout flow screen shots should show the problem for guest checkout.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

5 years 11 months ago #292783

Hi,

What I was asking is what is the URL of that link. If you right click on the link, you have a context menu with one of the choices being "copy URL of the link". Please do that and paste it here so that we can have a look at the situation.

Since HikaShop 3.1 it's possible for guests to access their orders with that link. And it works on many other websites using HikaShop.
The fact that it doesn't work on yours is probably linked to how you configured your menu items. You must have some of them with an "access" restricted to registered users and for some reason, the link there must use one of these menu items. And thus, in that case, it's the joomla menu system which blocks you from accessing the order page, not HikaShop.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #292830

Hi Nicolas

Hikashop 3.3.0 http://localhost/mbdesigns/order/show/cid-22/order_token-cnBscfqm

Hikashop 3.4.0 – configuration exactly as for Hikashop 3.3.0 except updated to hikahop 3.4.0
http://localhost/mbdesigns/order/show/cid-/order_token-

Complete New Installation – new server with mariadb, joomla 3.8.7 as installed – Hikashop 3.4.0 as installed. Create 1 free product and free shipping. Registration as guest. Enable cart module. No modifications to css or other file.
http://localhost/mbdesigns/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/order/show/cid-/order_token-

5 years 11 months ago #292837

Hi,

Thank you. That helped a lot.
In fact, looking at these links the problem is not with the menu item but with some changes we did with the 3.4.0 to reinforce the security of the user information in guest checkout.
I've added another patch on our end to fix that.
Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch for that and it should then work fine.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 11 months ago #292905

Nicolas

Giving up with Hikashop 3.4.0 and staying with 3.3.0
Down loaded 3.4.0 as suggested but the problem with the incomplete URL still remains.
Will monitor 3.4.0 periodically, but will not use it until it works properly for guests.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds