Checkout error only on home page

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 10 months ago #293499

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.loveandjoy.hr
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined variable: id in /home/loveandjoy/public_html/templates/jsn_glass_pro/html/mod_menu/default.php on line 30
class="jsn-menu-toggle">

Hi,
I've got a problem with checkout only on home page of my website. So when customer add article in cart, when click on checkout there is nothing happened. Just stay on home page. On every other pages there is all OK. Website use multilanguage and on home page of other language there is nothing wrong. I wonder what is wrong?.
Please help.
Regards,
Aljaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 10 months ago #293531

Hi,

I don't see any add to cart button on your homepage.
But from what you're saying, that's because of the current menu item.
Go in the HikaShop configuration configuration and in the "force menu on checkout" setting under the "checkout" tab, make sure that you select a HikaShop menu item other than your homepage and it should prevent the problem.

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 10 months ago #293543

Hello,

First for be able to keep the topic easy to follow for other HikaShop Users, I poste here your answer, for the futur thanks to answer here :

"Hi,
I'm almost sure, that is not menu problem. Under the slideshow are pictures. When you scroll on picture there is show text in croatian language Dodaj v košarico or add to cart. On the top of website is cart and when you click on it nothing happened. Checkout is not working. I noticed that when you click on text under the pictures is another URL problem, it not show the product description.
Regards,
Aljaz"

Second step, I had a look on your website and process some tests, and help you will be difficult as on my side everything works well...
Can you details your tests process ? With which navigator did you process ? Any other details than can help us to reproduce your issue.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds