Extra hour date picker

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 6 months ago #298696

Hello,

The point is that I've checked the Advance Date picker code, and I wasn't able to get the root issue, and I was only able to make test on your website.
From this it remains only one point, your server timezone :
Today I checked your Joomla Timezone settings, everything is okey on this side, but it remains something your server timezone.
When your HikaShop or your Joomla ask for have the time if your server timezone is different that can leads to this kind of situation.

You have to ask to your server support which timezone is used (if you haven't) and from there, you have to set 14 extra hour AND addition or subtraction the difference to your server timezone.

Concrete case :
Your local timezone is 14 hour but your server Timezone is in advance of 2 hour, you have to enter in your extra hour options 16 (hour).

Can you try this ? Hope this will help you.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298715

Thanks Philip,
I just did some testing, when i set the hours for extra day to 10:00, i get an extra day after 17:00 hours that makes a difference of 7 hours.
So to get an extra day after 14:00 i have set the hours for extra day to 7:00, i will test tomorrow if that works.

When i log in my cpanel the server time is in sync with my local time Amsterdam CEST

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 6 months ago #298754

Hello,

Ok great news that seems to match with my guess, but note that we don't speak about the same thing, I talking about your hosting server configuration, so to have it you have to ask to your hosting company, and for me that's no way you can have this from your Cpanel/backend.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WJ

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298891

Hello Philip,
The php server timezone was not set correctly.

Problem solved.

Thanks for the great support and patience.
Regards WJ

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds