Notify URL - 404 No such page

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 9 months ago #295521

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : pay.firstohm.com.tw/index.php?option=com...ng=CURRENT_LANG_CODE

Hi,
We have this very strange problem that we are trying to switch to a new hosting, currently we are in testing.
All the same code and same payment, in the original site, the payment process can get through correctly, but in the new hosting, we get 404 page not found for this url:
pay.firstohm.com.tw/index.php?option=com...ng=CURRENT_LANG_CODE

What could be the problem of the new site?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 9 months ago #295527

Hi,

I don't get a 404 with your URL, I actually get an error message:
monosnap.com/file/0ow2AbHBUmrSgBF5s5guTxO5buD8Nm
Activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and that page should then contains more details on that error which will help you understand where the problem comes from.

The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott

5 years 9 months ago #295573

Thanks, Doglas
Following is the error message I got:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb21a/b442/ipg.scotttseng38967/pay.firstohm/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/after_end.php on line 17 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb21a/b442/ipg.scotttseng38967/pay.firstohm/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/after_end.php on line 17

but I didn't change any code of after_end.php as you can see in the attached screenshot.

The url of the test site is pay2.firstohm.com.tw .
I really have no idea why it goes wrong since it runs well in my other site.
pay.firstohm.com.tw .

Thank for your help

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #295578

Hi,

That notice is at the end of the checkout. It's not linked to the error you would have on the payment notification.
That's two separate thing.
In fact, you can ignore the notice message for the after_end.
I tried again the notification URL today, but I didn't get the error anymore.
Now I get a blank page (which is what it is supposed to be) since the website isn't supposed to return anything to the payment gateway when it notifies the website of the payment:
monosnap.com/file/QIrSDXDplWSIiGg4Dq9gMZEZy76uwX

However, with the pay2 URL, I still do have the error. Did you activate the error reporting and the debug mode settings and tried to access that URL ( pay2.firstohm.com.tw/index.php?option=co...pl=component&lang=en ) ? Normally it should give more informaiton than what is on my previous message's screenshot which will help us tell you what to do.

5 years 9 months ago #295609

Hi,
I did activate the error report and now activate debug mode.
Now I get this error message

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$customer in /hermes/bosnaweb21a/b442/ipg.scotttseng38967/pay.firstohm/plugins/hikashoppayment/spgateway/spgateway.php on line 279 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hermes/bosnaweb21a/b442/ipg.scotttseng38967/pay.firstohm/plugins/hikashoppayment/spgateway/spgateway.php on line 279
I guess this is the cause.
The problem is why there is no such issue to my another hosting site.

Best regards

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 8 months ago #295618

Hello,

If you're only having "notice" and no warning messages it won't affect your shop. Also if you're having that issue when you use the "spgateway" payment method developed by the "Spgateway" team, then you should probably contact them about it.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 8 months ago #295710

Thanks Mohamed,
It‘s not only notify but the order status did not change.
I know I should ask spgateway's provider for this, but my other site with the same code have no such problem.
so they just said, no any user has such a problem, so they insist they have nothing to do with it.
All the same code, the only different is hosting. And I ask the hosting support, they said, it's programming problem.
Now I really have no clue about this.
Attached please find the error message I got from the email sent from my back end system.
and the code of line 53 is:
$conn = mysql_connect($config, $config, $config);

The connection shouldn't have any problem. Maybe it's cause by configuration setting of hosting or something.
If you can give me some advice so I can ask for help from my hosting.

Best regards
Scott

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by twscott.

5 years 8 months ago #295729

Hi,

As you can see, the error comes from within the spgateway plugin with the mysql_connect function.
If you look for that function on php.net you'll see this:

Warning
This extension was deprecated in PHP 5.5.0, and it was removed in PHP 7.0.0. Instead, the MySQLi or PDO_MySQL extension should be used. See also MySQL: choosing an API guide and related FAQ for more information. Alternatives to this function include:

mysqli_connect()
PDO::__construct()

php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-connect.php

So what that means is that the problem is both a hosting problem and a plugin problem:
Your hosting was migrated to PHP 7, however, the function mysql_connect used by the plugin doesn't work anymore with PHP7.

So you have two things you can potentially do:
- see with your hosting if you can migrate back to PHP 5 so that the plugin will work.
- ask spgateway to modify the plugin to support PHP7. That's something they should do as more and more of their merchants using Hikashop will have the same issue as they migrate their server to PHP7.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds