another customer details appears on order

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295935

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.37

We have updated to 3.5.1 now but just in case.
A customer place an order and went carrried thro the check out purchase.
They did say they left it a few minutes before completing the order.
However the order confirmations and back office has another customers name and address details on.
I cannot work out how this could have happen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 8 months ago #295938

Hello,

Can you give us more information about your issue through some screenshots for example so that we can properly understand your issue and advise you ? Thank you.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298391

Sorry Did not reply to the last post but it has happened again.
I cannot give screenshots as it occurred on a customers computer. All I can say is their internet went down and it is when they logged back in they saw the other customers details, email previous shopping carts etc.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298392

This is the actual msg from the customer if it helps.

The internet cut out while I was on the paying page and so I repeated it and I have ended up with two orders, with different order numbers.

Also, when I first went on the online shop, I clicked on the Log in button and I could see someone else’s shopping list and their email address. This has never happened before.

I closed the page and opened it again and it was blank when I logged in that time.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 6 months ago #298397

Hi,

So from what that person says the problem is not with the customer details on the order.
It's with the cart content and the user information displayed on the website.
This looks like a caching issue. For example, if you configured a caching system to cache all the pages of your website, it's possible that different people see the same content as long as the URL of the page is the same. Also, individual modules can be cached and produce similar effects.
I would recommend to turn off the caching that you have on your website.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298442

Hi, I understand, but you should not be able to log in and see the other customer details and previous orders?
I may guess that some modules you can switch off caching with an extension and if that would solve the problem?

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 5 months ago #298452

Hi,

The message from your customer didn't say that they could access the orders of others.
They only said that they could see the email address and the shopping cart of someone else, which is typical of caching issues.

I also don't see any way someone would be able to display the orders of someone else in HikaShop.

So again, I recommend to turn off all the caching that you have on your website and that should help with your issue.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds