Add to cart button don't update cart

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #296285

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 68.0.3440.84 (64-bit), Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit)

Hello,
I encounter an issue with my site. When I try to buy something and press the "add to cart" button, cart doesn't be updated.
However, sometimes it will be updated if I repeat the procedure showing 2 pcs of the same product!
Best wishes.
M.

P.S. The site was working and maybe after Joomla final update started not to operate.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #296289

Update:
I changed Hikashop's Configuration -> Advanced -> Legacy Settings -> Add to cart legacy from Yes (before) to No and now it seems to work.

I have set up a backup version of my site on a different domain www.katapliktiko.gr with the previous settings so you may help me figure out what is going wrong.

The most bizarre is that sometimes after reloading the site (F5 or CTRL + F5) I can see the cart's added products.

• Thank you received: 13063
5 years 8 months ago #296313

Hi,

It's a problem of refreshing of the cart module as far as I can see. And
The cart module cannot refresh well in some cases with the old add to cart system.
I would recommend keeping the "add to cart legacy" system turned off and use the new add to cart system of HikaShop 3.
If you need to configure the notification on add to cart with the new system, you want to configure the plugin "HikaShop cart notification" via the Joomla plugins manager.

The following user(s) said Thank You: xatzopou

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds