Show extra fields when selecting payment option incasso

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
5 years 6 months ago #299177

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

Hi,
Via our shop people can choose payment iDeal (they go to external payment site to handle that and pay directly) or automatic incasso.

When they choose INCASSO we need a banknumber and accountname of the bankaccountnumber.

Is it possible to show these extra fields ONLY when they select INACASSO as payment option? And if so, how can I achieve that?

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 6 months ago #299185

Hi,

If you're using custom fields to display these fields, there is no mechanism by default in HikaShop to do that.
With complex customization (javascript code, with ajax support) it would be possible.
However, HikaShop also has the "purchase order" payment plugin which works similarily and has one input field which is shown only when that payment method is selected.
So since you need two fields instead of one, you could make a copy of that payment plugin and with some "simple" copy/paste, you could add a second field to it. It still requires some coding skills but it would be a piece of cake for a developer to do that instead of the custom javascript code I mentioned above.
If you need someone to work on that for you, you can contact our partners here:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
5 years 5 months ago #299577

Clear.

I'll keep on trying!

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds