Change User Group after Purchase

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #300747

When a product is set to change user group after purchase, it doesn't allow guest checkout. Is it possible to change the function to change user group after purchase if user is logged in but ignore for guest checkouts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 4 months ago #300752

Hello,

Can you provide more details to better understand context and your needs, because so far I'm not sure to understand you well about what you want to achieve, and I don't get what you mean by "it doesn't allow guest checkout".

Sorry for this return, and awaiting more details from you.
Regards

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #300812

If a product is set to change the user group after purchase, this error comes up at checkout.

"You cannot proceed to a guest checkout as some of the products in your cart require a registration to our website. Please register an account or remove these products from your cart in order to proceed."
(constant = GUEST_CHECKOUT_NOT_POSSIBLE_WITH_USER_GROUP_AFTER_PURCHASE)

I want to allow guest checkout for these products as well but if checking out as guest obviously the change of user group should be ignored.

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by rodfarrell.

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 4 months ago #300827

Hello,

Ok, I get your point of view and your need, let's explain precisely :
- The HikaShop group plugin can't work with the guest checkout, and when I look to the plugin code, it have to prevent to use in the checkout the guest "login"
=> So far, everything works as expected.

As It seems that what you want to achieved isn't possible (from HikaShop and group plugin conception) this will required a custom code, and so you can contact one of our Partner .

Sorry for this return one more time.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds