EMAIL Template - {VAR:TPL_CSS} ??

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 3 months ago #301865

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

hi, wanted to know what does this code flag do in the EMAIL Template {VAR:TPL_CSS} and how can i get use of it?

btw. when would you have a serious and updated documentation of all your products - it is a nightmare to search about information to modify the hika toolset.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 3 months ago #301876

Hi,

That variable is not used yet. It's something internal to the HikaShop email system so that you could potentially add dynamically CSS to email templates in the future. You should not try to use it and just leave it there.

The documentation for CSS and view overrides modification is up to date and all contained in one page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
There is no documentation for the modification of the emails, but it's just HTML and tags unless you try to change the preload of the emails and in that case, I assume you're a developer and you can read the preload to understand what it does and how to modify it so documentation isn't that critical.
But maybe you're talking about something else ?
We would be happy to hear about your feedback on more precise elements so that we could improve the documentation in the right direction.

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 2 months ago #303735

nicolas wrote: We would be happy to hear about your feedback on more precise elements so that we could improve the documentation in the right direction.

your documentation overview page could also get a optimization - if i need something from your documentation, i find the content faster via google than via your documentation overview page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation.html

also it is very time consuming to find the right information in the hikashop forum - because mostly i get some very old stuff what is not actual anymore. there are post what are older then 7 years :pinch:
please archive all posts what are no relevant anymore, or open up a new v4.x sub forum ...

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 months ago #303740

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
The search is a complex subject. Google is really good at search so hard to do better.

For the forum, we'll look at archiving old stuff, it's a really good idea.

The following user(s) said Thank You: n00bster

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds