Add the "Field" step in the checkout configuration of HikaShop

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 2 months ago #303237

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11

Hi there!

We are trying to configure some custom fields in the checkout process of our shop. We would like to add some fields to collect information about the user who purchase our products (name, mail, and other comments) but we can not set this custom fields.

What we did:
- We have created a custom field (type: text) in ORDER table
- We published the custom field and set to YES all the options in "Display" tab.

What happens:
The option FIELD doesn't appear in the "Configuration" tab in the Checkout workflow process. Why this is happening? We have the current version of HikaShop Business. (4.0.2)

We was looking around the Forum but we did not find any answer about this.

We already read:
- www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_checkout
- www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html

But we did not find a solution.

Could you pelase help us?

Thanks in advanced!

R&A Marketing.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Ramarketing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 months ago #303245

Hi,

In the checkout workflow interface under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration, you need to use the "new view" area, select the "fields" view in the dropdown there and then click on the "add view" button. You'll then get the fields view added to the checkout workflow.
Note that by default, you already have one instance of that view in the checkout workflow. So I suppose that you must have removed it at some point which is why you now have to add it again in order to get the custom order fields to show on the checkout.

5 years 2 months ago #303268

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I already try this out but there is no "FIELDS" option ("Campos" in spanish) I would be able to add in.

We also read this: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html

You can see in the screenshots I have sent you which are the options that appear in the dropdown:

- Adress
- Shipping
- Payment
- Coupon
- Purchase
- Cart
- Status
- Terms and conditions
- Processing
- Terms and Conditions
- Text
- Hikashop user points

Is there any way to add "FIELDS" to this dropdown? Why this is happening?

Thanks in advanced!!

R&A Marketing.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 months ago #303273

Hi,

It could be a translation override issue whereby the text you see is not the text you should have for the name of the view. Please login in English and check that dropdown in English, it might help.
Otherwise, it would need that you don't have the Business edition installed as that view is only available for the Business edition. But normally, in that case, you shouldn't be able to create custom order fields either, so I don't see how that could be the case.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ramarketing

5 years 2 months ago #303345

Hi there!

It was the translation! Actually this option appeared but not with the real translation, that is why we had not found it. We finally solved it!

Thanks so much for your help!

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds