• Thank you received: 2
5 years 2 months ago #303582

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mafiaoutdoors.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

Hello,

My site is live at mafiaoutdoors.com. I have been using Hikashop Essentials for some time now and I seem to be having trouble with customers being able to check out properly. I would like to ask if you could look at my configuration and see if my checkout process can be simplified. I'm not sure if there is something that is not correct, but I get a lot of orders created, but many of them are not completed and paid.

I would like to share an admin login and have you check my process. I am using PayPal for my payment processor.

Thanks for any help you could offer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #303611

I would add that I am willing to upgrade to Pro edition if that would help me be more efficient. I am losing sales due to the problems encountered with the checkout process.

• Thank you received: 13063
5 years 2 months ago #303587

Hi,

I don't see any problem with your checkout. I was able to go from the add to cart to PayPal pretty smoothly during my test just now.
Now when I'm redirected to PayPal after your website checkout, I'm asked to either login or create a PayPal account.
Maybe you had a "payment as guest" credit card form before on PayPal and you don't anymore because something changed in your PayPal account, or PayPal changed something in the way it handles that.
I would recommand to check with the PayPal merchant support as I don't see any issue with the HikaShop side.

5 years 2 months ago #303613

After I put in the guest checkout email, I get the following warning:

Notice: Undefined index: shipping_address in /home/mafiaoutdoors/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php on line 449.

What causes this?

5 years 2 months ago #303648

Hi,

That's just a check that should be done better. Nothing to worry about. You should actually not see such notice message on a live website as you're supposed to set the "error reporting" setting to "none" in the Joomla configuration for security reasons.
Also, you can update to HikaShop 4.0.2 and you won't have that notice message as it has already been fixed on our end.

5 years 2 months ago #303690

I updated to 4.0.2 and now I can't access my configuration tab. I get the error: syntax error, unexpected ''*' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

5 years 2 months ago #303709

Hi,

Download again the install package on our website and install it again on yours and you'll get the patch for that.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds