some strange

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #9078

hi nicolas i have a dude

in my navegation of my site its work fine , my componets , plugin , and creations and edit of article and category too

but since 2 days ago the system hikashop is strange , when i edit o create a product , when i click in save or apply the page takes a long time for load.

in others part of joomla system dont happens this behavior , only in hikashop

only in product creations and edits, and some section in configuration hikashop.

i dont know if call of my provider hosting because the web in frontend , works fineand load faster , only in backend in hikashop system happens only i do these days was add new products

do you get any comments??? ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #9092

Do you have a lot of products ? Do you have a lot of variants ?
You could try to activate the debug mode of joomla. That will list all the queries on the page. After clicking on save, you will have the list of queries run on the page. You will be able to see if you have too much queries (over a few hundred of queries it starts to get slow). You can also copy/paste individually each request in your phpmyadmin and see if one of them takes too much time to load. That would allow to pin point from where the problem is coming.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #9116

the problem is gone for some reason :dry: , i did a some tests in another pcs and the problem dont show after use degub mode .... well for now

another doubt

is safe use the option "optimize" in tables hikashop in phpmyadmin in joomla?

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #9118

Using optimize should be safe yes.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds