Edit Product Not Reflecting Changes

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #9215

I just started using HikaShop. I added all of my products in without any issues. I added in some additional characteristics, but they were not reflected as variants. Additionally, after making changes to the products, the product page no longer shows the name of the product or any of the characteristics. I am also getting weird errors on product pages such as "The default value of one of the characteristics of that product isn't available as a variant. Please check the characteristics and variants of that product."

There doesn't seem to be a problem when I start over with a new product. But anytime I make changes to a product, I get something weird on the product page. Please help. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #9225

You need to click on the "manage variant" button and delete all the variants of your product. Then, go back on your product and delete your characteristics and save your product. Then, add again your characteristics and the variants will be recreated automatically.
Alternatively, you can create/edit your variants so that you add the missing variants/values but that is more complicated.

13 years 1 month ago #9240

Thanks Nicholas! That worked. Now I am having a small issue when I changed over the currency. It is still reflecting the old currency, then the new currency in parenthesis. Do you know a quick fix for that? Thank you again.

13 years 1 month ago #9241

Sorry Nicholas. Looks like this changed after some time and is only reflecting one price now. I guess everything had to refresh. However, for "pounds" it is showing a comma instead of a period. Like for instance, 8 pounds is showing as 8,00 instead of 8.00. How do I get this to change everywhere. Thank you.

13 years 1 month ago #9243

Nevermind. I found it. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds