characteristics showing in cart

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #9796

I've got characteristics .. that I need to be shown in the cart and final cart ...
Sometimes it's working fine .. sometimes it doesn't add up to the name .. and I can't understand why ... this is not caused by the form not including products ids and stuff .. because it's all included now ... else it wouldn't be updating some times
Another thing ...
what I would like is even if a customer order the product with default values ... characteristics to be show in the cart..

to have a look : letraiteurdes4saisons.com/plateau-traite.../show/cid-10969.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
13 years 1 month ago #9817

I couldn't get the characteristics to not display on the cart with that product. Does it happen only with some browser or with any browser ? I tried on Chrome and it worked 100% of times I tried so far.

13 years 1 month ago #9918

I just tried with chrome ... and it didn't work ... but the funny thing it shows plateau classique but doesn't add up to the others .. so it definetly means that the system understood it's not the same product ... it just doesn't show the characteristics name .. i think

Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #9920

The problem is completly random ... last try .. the first 3 products added are added as the main name and after it adds the correct name ... that's a mystery ...

13 years 1 month ago #9921

I finally was able to get one. Did you set the name of the variant by any chance ? Because if you set a name in the variant, the characteristics values are not added to the product name.

13 years 1 month ago #9922

Yes I did set a name for each variant .. the main name ... so I should just regenerate all my variants and not changing anything ... is that it ? I didn't think of that specially because sometimes it was working and sometimes not .. I'll have a try ...

13 years 1 month ago #9923

You can regenerate the variants yes. But otherwise, you can just each the variants with the problem and remove the name.

13 years 1 month ago #9924

it's gonna regenerate each name ... that's great .. I'm having a try right now ...

13 years 1 month ago #9925

Thanks a million ... this is working fine :)

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds