question about product description

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 days ago #11922

Hi there ..

I wanted to add some images in the products descriptions sometimes .. is that possible ? I tried to ... but it seems like it cleans up html... is there a way to avoid this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 5 days ago #11925

Do you have the same problem on our demo website ( demo.hikashop.com/administrator ) ?
On our end the HTML is not cleaned up so it should be something on your website...

13 years 3 days ago #12224

thanks for your answer ...
Actually ... I don't know what's goig on .. on some products ... it doesn't show images on some others it does .. I created a new product .. just copied and paste to a new one ... and it's working ...
Another thing .. on some products ... variants are not working anymore .. And I can't generate them automatically ...if I had some manually .. it's working ...
weird !! :(

Another thing ... another question
I wanted to add related products only on product view show.php .. but I can't figure out how to do this ? it does add the module on all pages ... any ideas how I could achieve this ?

13 years 3 days ago #12238

If you already have characteristics in a product and you try to add others to it, the system won't automatically generate the variants. You need to go in the "manage variants" button, remove all the variants. Then, remove all the characteristics of the product and save the product and add them back. That will recreate all the variants automatically.

You need to unpublish your module and add it in the option "modules under the product page" of the display tab of the config so that it displays only there.

12 years 11 months ago #13178

Actually I found out .. what it was all about .. by mistake I created a product in the root category that's why the module was showing everywhere ...

thanks

12 years 11 months ago #13193

Ok, great !

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds