What's the way to make my ads visible on Google?

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #176393

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.nuovamotoroom.com/index.php?option=c...t=listing&Itemid=788
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4

Hello,
first of all, sorry if this is not the right forum category.

My problem is this:

I've already created some ads in my market page. But after three days...Google doesn't find them. Even if you search the right title of the ad and the site name near.

What's the trick or the suggest or the specific step to make the various ads I'm going to create visible and findable on Google SERP? Can you explain me the detailed way?

Thanks a lot. This problem is driving me crazy!

The page is this: Mercatino

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #176414

Hi,

More than the right forum category ; I am sorry but I don't see the link between your problem and HikaShop...
If you want Google to index your website pages, you can read that: blog.kissmetrics.com/get-google-to-index/

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

9 years 5 months ago #176550

Simply the link is: I'm using Hikashop... And inseting my ads in the Hikashop categories.
Every link of my website are on google except ads in the Hikashop categories! Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 5 months ago #176663

I don't know but I would recommend you to follow the indications of the link Jerome provided. It should probably help.

9 years 5 months ago #176805

Probably there's a misunderstanding.
That link is general. I know the way to index web pages. I don't understand why, considering my whole website, JUST the hikashop categories part doesn't get indexed! This is the reason of my question here!

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 5 months ago #176810

We can't tell you as we don't know how the google crawler works.
If you follow the indications on that page and properly setup the website, that shouldn't be a problem.
Did you configure the xmap extension with the plugin integration for HikaShop so that your categories/products pages can be more easily seen by google ?
Did you activate the microdata plugin of HikaShop to improve the parsing of the product pages by google ?
Do you have google analytics ?
Did you use the google products plugin of HikaShop to post the information of your products to google merchant ?
all of these can help improve the indexing of your pages.
Of course, it won't be instantaneous and you can also ask google to crawl specific pages of your website which he didn't crawl so far with this: www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
Most of these points are mentioned in the link I gave previously.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds