Multiple quantities per variant

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #202117

-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 38.01

Hi, I'm new to HikaShop (Essentials) and still learning a lot about it. One thing I thought I could do but cant quite figure out. I need to be able to sell a product at a certain price. I need to have multiple options/add ons defined. Each would have a qty of its own and the product price would increase or decrease accordingly. I would need to have multiple options like this.

An example would be a telescope. The scope would cost $200. The buyer can then select from multiple eyepieces and adapters all at different prices. However, I only want certain adapters to be available if certain eyepieces are selected. The buyer could select multiple quantities of each eyepiece or adapter.

Is this possible? If so do I use options, characteristics, customs fields? Any help would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 11 months ago #202121

Hi,

That's not possible.
You can have multiple options with multiple choices with each choice having its own price added to the base price of the product.
There is however not system to have the choices of some options change based on the selection of other options (the custom item fields have that capability, but you can change the price of the product with them unless you develop a plugin).
And there is no system to have a quantity input for each option selected (again, with custom item fields you could have such quantity field, but it would also require a custom plugin to handle the calculations based on what is entered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds