Price same as Price with Tax

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago #207603

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.valkyrie-guitars.com/administrator/i...ikashop&ctrl=product
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24

www.valkyrie-guitars.com/administrator/i...roduct&task=edit&cid []=50888
Old Characteristics Imported
www.valkyrie-guitars.com/administrator/i...roduct&task=edit&cid []=50899
New Characteristics Created

Hi,
Before the last update on the 23rd of June the Product Variant page was different obviously, however 1 thing that doesn't seem to have converted over is the Price box, that you can see in the last 2 screenshots.
The difference is that previously if you had a price with tax the price box would calculate the price without tax based on the tax percentage you set. In the new version it seems to keep the price with tax as the Price without Tax the same.

What's changed with the update that is affecting this?

Thanks

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Marjoline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 9 months ago #207639

Hi,

That's a bug that we corrected with a hotfix.
Download the install package of HikaShop via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website and it will add the patch and it should then work properly.

8 years 9 months ago #207698

Hi Nicolas,

Good to hear it's been fixed. Looks like it wasn't with the latest download hotfix though, as now the latest version is:
v2.5.0_2015-07-08_08-29-59
And it's still doesn't calculate the price excluding tax. in the left [price] column.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 9 months ago #207716

Hi,

I just checked and the fix is present in the latest release. More than that I tried again on my local and the taxed price is correctly updated on the main product edition page or on the variant one.

Please check your tax settings under the main product, do you have issues when editing the main product prices ?
If no problems with main product but only with variant, please give us a ftp and a backend access via our contact form with the url of that topic in the message.

www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

8 years 9 months ago #207784

Hi,

I've tried on your backend and it's working just fine:
take.ms/leeHY
I entered 18 in the price with tax and the system calculated the price without tax automatically.
Just make sure that you select the tax category in your main product before entering the price.

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nicolas.

8 years 9 months ago #207822

That partially works. It works on existing records that I change. However, it does not work on new records that I create. Feel free to test this on our site, you still have access to the backend of www.valkyrie-guitars.com .
See the attached screenprints, which was of a product option created just now.

Cheers,
Martin

Attachments:

8 years 9 months ago #207852

Oh, that's me not reading completly, ok that's what's changed.
"Select the tax category in your main product before entering the price"

It doesn't automatically select the default tax catagory rather it starts on None. Just need to add changing that Tax catagory into my creation manual. Though I will point out, there's a reason it was called default tax catagory in the first place ;)

Thanks for the help Nicolas

Attached image with the setting to adjust, incase anybody else runs into the problem.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by MartinNapier.

8 years 9 months ago #207866

Hi,

Yes. We'll add a patch to the next version so that the tax category is selected by default again in the next version.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds