add price not working and blank pages

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 2 weeks ago #266880

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bjdiscount.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chome, Latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none.

I just upgraded the bjdiscount website from the free version to the business version of hikashop.

after the upgrade, two issues appeared:

1) cannot add price. the price (+) button does nothing and the edit button is also nonfunctional.

2) randomly and periodically, the website will return a blank white page. no code.

i already contacted godaddy hosting and there is no issue with memory or other utilities.

this white page issue only appeared after the upgrade.

( i reserved my paranoia that hikashop was deliberately crashing the site because the domain url is not listed. i hope that is not the case because that would be a deal breaker on using your product. my website cannot be dependent on your website. full stop. )

please advise.

^jasonhoblin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13065
7 years 2 weeks ago #266946

Hi,

1. Download the install package on our website again and install it on yours. That should fix that issue.

2. This means that the processing of the page is stopped in the middle. It could be anything: a bug somewhere, in HikaShop or not, a memory or execution time limit of the hosting, or a security component.
I would recommend turning on the error reporting and debug mode of the Joomla configuration so that next time you reproduce the problem, you'll see the error message instead of a completely blank page. The error message will help you (and/or the developers responsible for the place where you have the error) understand what's going on.
Normally, these errors are also logged in the PHP error log of your server, so you (or your hosting) could check on that in order to find it.

3. HikaShop and none of our software have such function.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jasonhoblin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds