Couples' Ticket

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #279366

I've been using HikaShop for products, basic ticket and registration for a few weeks now, and I cannot find or figure out an answer to this - Is there any way to create a couples' ticket - in other words a product variant that counts for 2 toward my overall product limit instead of 1?

I see where I can set the minimum and maximum purchase to 2, (so I could half the price of the couples' ticket and make them buy 2 tickets) but that doesn't work if they want to buy more than 1 set. They cannot even "continue shopping" and add more to their cart. Is there any way to set an interval there? So it would let them buy 2 or 4 or 6, etc. If I leave the maximum as unlimited, they'd have the ability to buy 3 or 5, etc. which wouldn't work for me.

I've even made it work where they get a discount automatically applied if they get two of the "couples tickets" but this is confusing, and it does not work if there's not a discount as compared to the price of a single ticket.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 6 months ago #279391

Hi,

Set the minimum purchase of the variant to 2 and change the quantity input method to "show select". That way, you'll have a dropdown with increments of 2 for the quantity of the variant and that will do what you want.

The following user(s) said Thank You: YACOps

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #279467

Thank you! This seems to work well!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds