Address not being accepted

• Thank you received: 4
13 years 1 month ago #8877

I can enter an address (user registration) once during checkout and it will be accepted. But if I return to order another product on the website later in the day it will not accept any address I enter. I'm not requiring registration. This is the error I get. "Please create or select an address" I enter an address and it returns this error message like I didn't add one. This just started happening after I altered the checkout process by adding a "," instead of a "_" between certain fields. I never could get the checkout to continue on to PayPal after doing this. It would just say your order has been processed, but there was no redirect to PayPal. So I pasted the default checkout flow back into the dialog box. Then this problem started, even though I have the default checkout order back in place.

I'm testing on a Mac platform. I get this problem in FIrefox and Safari, but I have not been able to replicate it in Chrome.

Also during the checkout, I have to click the next button twice to go to the "end section"

I just updated to the current version today again since I saw some modifications listed in the forum. I had just updated to 1.4.5 last week to fix the click next button problem.

URL abetsolar.com/index.php/products/s4000-model

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 1 month ago #8895

I was able to place two orders on your website and I got redirected to paypal.

For the fact that you need to click next twice, that's because the system displays back the same step with the custom field selection.
If you don't want that behavior, you should edit the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php and replace the line:
if($orderData===false || (!empty($orderData) && $changed && $this->_getStep('confirm',(int)$this->previous)===(int)$this->previous)){

by :
if($orderData===false){

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds