I've got an issue..

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #9231

I've got an issue with products with many characteristics :
Let's say a customer wants to order one product with characteristic A / characteristic B / characteristic C and wants the same product with characteristic D / characteristic E / characteristic F in the final cart it just adds 2 products and doesn't display the right characteristics ...
What I would like is the 2 orders to be displayed on different lines with the characteristics of each ... is it possible ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 1 month ago #9232

I feel like you didn't understand how characteristics work.
You have for example two characteristics: color with the value blue and red, and size with the value S and XL.
When you select the value blue and the size S and add the product to the cart, and then select the value red and the size S and add your product again to the cart, you will get two lines on your cart, one for each variant of your product.

13 years 1 month ago #9236

I did understand how it's working ... but it's not working that way on my website ... I let you have a look for yourself : www.letraiteurdes4saisons.com/plateau-traiteur.html choose different characteristics for one product, and create another one .. you'll see it in the final cart ....

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by seb.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 1 month ago #9246

The problem comes from the fact that you put the span with the class hikashop_product_id_main outside the form tag. So the product_id is not known by hikashop when you add to the cart your product.

13 years 1 month ago #9544

thank you = you're a legend ... didn't think of that

13 years 1 month ago #9757

my mistake ... I'm probably tired .. that's coming from my template I replaced it with yours ...... sorry about that

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by seb.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds