Contact form

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 8 months ago #163433

-- url of the page with the problem -- : placeboefekt.cz/kontakt/kontaktni-formular
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "Notice: Undefined property: ProductViewProduct::$product in /var/www/hosting/placeboefekt.cz/templates/1/html/com_hikashop/product/contact.php on line 24 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/hosting/placeboefekt.cz/templates/1/html/com_hikashop/product/contact.php on line 24"

Dear all,

I have a problem with single hikashop contact page. This page cannot be submitted - placeboefekt.cz/kontakt/kontaktni-formular . Page can be canceled, but cannot be submitted.

Thank you for any help.

Best regards,

Sorky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 8 months ago #163445

Hi,

The notice is in your override, not in HikaShop itself.
Please remove your override on the contact page to use the default HikaShop page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 8 months ago #163487

Hi Jerome,

thank you for your answer. Unfortunately the problem still persists. I changed the template so there is no any override, but the form could not been sent anyway. There is some problem with "checkfields"... After someone click on submit button appears an error message "Uncaught ReferenceError: checkFields is not defined" and "checkfields" script does not work.

Best regards,

Sorky

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 8 months ago #163488

Hi,

Could you try to update your version of HikaShop ?
The current version is the 2.3.2, that can potentially fix the issue.

9 years 8 months ago #163644

Hi,

unfortunately my subscription expired on 05 May 2014.

Best regards,

Sorky

9 years 8 months ago #164759

Hi,

can you help me? I am not able to download latest version of HikaShop because of my subscription expired on 05 May 2014.

Best regards,

Sorky

• Thank you received: 13037
9 years 8 months ago #164776

Hi,

You can renew your subscription via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website. You'll then get access to the download and you'll be able to update in order to get that issue fixed.

9 years 8 months ago #164846

Hi,

yes, but I do not want to pay another 35 euros for new version, which solve problem in previous version, which I already paid.

Best regards,

Sorky

9 years 6 months ago #171071

Hello,

problem still persists, nobody helped me... I will not pay another 35 euros to fix the bug in previous version. I bought previous version with this functionality, so that is not my problem, that this functionality does not work. I NEED TO FIX IT!

Best regards,

Sorky

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 6 months ago #171075

Hi,

Last month we gave you a simple solution for your problem, which is already fix in recent HikaShop version.
Your message was a "no thanks" and you didn't mention that you want another solution, so we closed the issue ticket.

The current problem you got is, for what I can see in your website, linked to your website.
If you look at the code in the file "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" you will see that some javascript is added in the php function "contact", this javascript define the function "checkFields" which looks missing in your final page.
I checked the HikaShop 2.3.0 package personally to be sure that the code is right there.

Code in the HikaShop 2.3.0 package:

$js = "
function checkFields(){
	var send = true;
	var name = document.getElementById('hikashop_contact_name');
	if(name != null){
		if(name.value == ''){
			name.className = name.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','') + ' hikashop_red_border';
			send = false;
		}else{
			name.className=name.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','');
		}
	}
	var email = document.getElementById('hikashop_contact_email');
	if(email != null){
		if(email.value == ''){
			email.className = email.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','') + ' hikashop_red_border';
			send = false;
		}else{
			email.value = email.value.replace(/ /g,\"\");
			var filter = /^([a-z0-9_'&\.\-\+])+\@(([a-z0-9\-])+\.)+([a-z0-9]{2,10})+$/i;
			if(!email || !filter.test(email.value)){
				email.className = email.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','') + ' hikashop_red_border';
				return false;
			}else{
				email.className=email.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','');
			}
		}
	}
	var altbody = document.getElementById('hikashop_contact_altbody');
	if(altbody != null){
		if(altbody.value == ''){
			altbody.className = altbody.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','') + ' hikashop_red_border';
			send = false;
		}else{
			altbody.className=altbody.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','');
		}
	}
	if(send == true){
		window.hikashop.submitform('send_email', 'hikashop_contact_form');
	}
}
window.hikashop.ready(function(){
	var name = document.getElementById('hikashop_contact_name');
	if(name != null){
		name.onclick=function(){
			name.className=name.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','');
		}
	}
	var email = document.getElementById('hikashop_contact_email');
	if(email != null){
		email.onclick=function(){
			email.className=email.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','');
		}
	}
	var altbody = document.getElementById('hikashop_contact_altbody');
	if(altbody != null){
		altbody.onclick=function(){
			altbody.className=altbody.className.replace('hikashop_red_border','');
		}
	}
});
		";
		$doc->addScriptDeclaration($js);
So, without more details about your configuration, about your overrides, about the modifications you made... It will be difficult to provide you any free support.
Please note that the HikaShop Business licence include one year of update and support.
If you want to update for free, you can install HikaShop starter which is totally free.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 6 months ago #171163

Hello,

sorry, but advise me to pay another 35 euros to fix the bug in previous version is not a solution for me. I need to fix it in version I actually use - 2.3.0. You are right about the script, but when I install hika shop 2.3.0 to blank joomla installation problem is same. So any override or customization can not cause that problem. When I override "view.html.php" from hika shop 2.3.2 STARTER contact form works all right. Interesting is that product contact form works fine ( placeboefekt.cz/damska-moda/kalhoty/product/contact/cid-12 ), only general contact form via menu item does not work ( placeboefekt.cz/kontakt/kontaktni-formular ).

If you need some another information or access to my site, provide me your email address and I will send you informations.

Best regards,

Sorky

• Thank you received: 13037
9 years 6 months ago #171186

Hi,

As Jerome said, we provide a 1 year free upgrade with HikaShop. So if you had purchased the 2.3.0 (which was released less than a year ago), you should still be able to update to the 2.3.2 where this is fixed.

If your subscription has expired because you actually had purchased an older version, then there are only two solutions:
1. you renew your subscription and update.
2. You get the fix from the 2.3.2 starter edition and you add it in your end. Replacing the whole view.html.php file from the 2.3.2 on your 2.3.0 version will probably break other places, but you should be find if you just copy/paste the content of the contact function from the new view.html.php to your current file. That should hopefully be enough to fix the problem.

9 years 6 months ago #171271

Hello,

when I tried Hika Shop version 2.1.2 problem was same. So one year update solve nothing. Despite of this fact I would have to renew my subscription as well...

Your support was very disappointing, but finally I solved my problem - 50% thanks to you, 50% thanks to me. Solution which you provided to me was only half way true.

Best regards,

Sorky

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds