Registration issues

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #182306

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

Hi,

I am building my first online shop and wanted to get HikaShop business for it, but before I do so, I wanted to make sure it suits my needs, so I am testing the free edition now. Joomla is not new to me, Hikashop is :)

My problem is that I get stuck with the registration and don’t get any further.

There are two kinds of user registration as a “menu item”: Joomla and Hikashop. In my template the topbar Registration is linked to creating a Joomla User (URL: www.xxxxx.de/signup ), but in the shopping cart Hikashop registration appears ( www.xxxxx.de/checkout/checkout ). Which one do we need? As far as I understand, HikaShop uses Joomla users, so should I just use it and somehow deactivate HikaShop registration or should Joomla registration better redirect to HikaShop’s one? What is the difference and what is better? Moreover, there is also a “Entry registration” item. If I choose it, the page doesn’t display any fields at all.

Well, I tried two scenarios, but none of them is working for me:

1. If I activate the “Redirect Joomla registration to Hikashop” plugin and set the ID of this menu item into the plugin, I get the following: After I fill in the registration form (by the way, why is there a field “become partner” just below the eMail fields?) and click “Register”, the page just re-loads, all fields become empty again and no new user is created.

2. If I deactivate the “Redirect Joomla registration to Hikashop” plugin, the following happens: After I fill in the registration form and click “register” the empty page with the following error appears in German:

“Die Anfrage wurde zurükgewiesen, da der Sicherheitstoken ungültig ist. Bitte die Seite aktualisieren und es dann erneut versuchen.”

Which is saying that a security token is not valid.

I would appreciate it very much, if you help me to understand and sort out this issues. It must be some minor issue I am sure, maybe settings or something, but I already tried lots of things and just don’t get any further. Checked FAQ and existing topics as well, but didn’t find the answer.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #182328

The issue is solved :) The only thing I did since my posting here is activation of the "Use URL rewriting" in Global Configuration, so the problem must have been somehow related to URL rewriting and .htaccess which was modified. Both registration forms (Joomla user & Hikashop) do work fine now.

Does anyone know how to delete this "Become a partner" field in the Hika's registration flow? See pic attached. Cheers.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 4 months ago #182352

Hi,

You have to disable the option "Add a 'become a partner' checkbox on the registration form" in Configuration > Features > Affiliates.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hiko

9 years 4 months ago #182456

Hi,

"Affiliates" options are not there in "Features". There is "Affiliates" item on the left side menu, but it's not clickable.

• Thank you received: 13062
9 years 4 months ago #182474

Hi,

Activate the HikaShop affiliate plugin via the plugins manager of Joomla and you'll see that area.
Then, disable the option and disable again the plugin.

9 years 4 months ago #182512

Hi,

The affiliate plugin is activated, but the "Affiliates" area is not there. I de-activated the plugin and "Become partner" disappeared.

6 years 10 months ago #271736

Currently:
Joomla: 3.7.2
Hika: 3.1.1 Business Edition
Site: www.livarte.de

Hi guys, I need to re-animate this issue again. I recently realized that when a user logs into his profile, he only sees some basic info, no orders, etc., which means I use Joomla profile in my shop. So I need to set HikaShop user profile instead, but I don't come any further here. What I did is:

The menu item "Register" is directed to "HikaShop" > "Registration". The corresponding menu item ID is placed in "Redirect to HikaShop registration" plugin, it is activated. But when I do a test registration and log myself into user account, I still see Joomla User interface (no orders etc.). It seems that the redirect plugin is not working properly or maybe I just mess up some settings.

In the source code for user account, some strange numbers appear as a reference - to be honest I have no idea where they come from and how to change it, please see screenshot attached.

Would anyone be so kind to explain me how to fix it - what exactly should I do? In German support they say it's a basic Joomla issue, but would't provide a proper step-by-step instruction... I think that's what I need though.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 10 months ago #271746

Hi,

No, the fact that when you login you're redirected to the Joomla user profile, and the fact that you have configured the "Redirect to HikaShop registration" plugin are not related.
The "Redirect to HikaShop registration" plugin will only redirect a user when he tries to access the Joomla registration page and will direct him to the HikaShop registration page.
Regarding the page that will appear after logging in, if you're using the Joomla login module for that, you have specific setting in the module to set the URL that you want.
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_redirect_user..._successful_login%3F

6 years 10 months ago #271863

Thank you very much, Nicolas! I've sorted it out with your help.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds