User Control Panel Menu Don't work

• Thank you received: 3
9 years 3 months ago #187963

-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3

Hello.
I have created a Hikashop User Control Panel Joomla menu (like you said in some topics) in order to use our templates but I can't find the way to configure Hikashop in order to use my own menu item instead of items place at "Hikashop default menus" in the links that place within confirmation emails.

Is there any way to configure it?

In addition, I do what you said at the topic How do I remove buttons on customer accounts . The Affiliate Program button was disapeared, but I turned off the "enable multi carts" option of the HikaShop configuration->Features->Main but "Show The Carts" button at User Control Panel is still there.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 3 months ago #188012

Hi,

1. There is no option to do that.
The menu used there is the current one, that's it.
You would have to change the line:

$order->order_url = hikashop_frontendLink('index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=show&cid[]='.$order->order_id.$url);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php and replace $url by '&Itemid=XXX' where XXX would be the id of your menu item.

2. That was 8 months ago. Now, when you turn off the "enable multi carts" option, the system still removes the "show the carts" button, but add instead a "show the cart" button in order to display your current cart. So the name of the button should have changed when you turned off that option.
Now, you would have to edit the file "cpanel" via the menu Display>Views and add such line at the beginning:
<?php unset($buttons['cart']); ?>

• Thank you received: 3
9 years 2 months ago #188178

Hello Nicolas.

First of all, thanks for your answer, it place me at correct path, because your reply is not correct at all.
Let me explain myself.
I'm working in "Order status notification" email.

When I use your solution to number 1 question at "loadMailNotif" and "loadOrderNotification" functions, I found that the parameter itemid has duplicated in the mail URL. Then I revised proper emails at System->emails and at "Preload version" section and found next code:

$order_url = $data->order_url;
$data->order->order_url = $order_url;

if(!empty($customer->user_cms_id) && (int)$customer->user_cms_id != 0) {
  $url = '<a style="color:#ffffff" href="'.$order_url.'">'. $url.'</a>';
}

and some lines later:
'ORDER_CHANGED' => JText::sprintf('ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO', $url, $data->mail_status),

Then I undo changes at administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php and change my email "preload version" section like:
$order_url = $data->order_url;
$order_url=str_replace('&Itemid=XXX','&Itemid=YYY',$order_url);
where XXX is the Hikashop default menus item id and YYY is my menu item id.

AND BINGO!!!!, IT WORKS. And prevents to change component code.

To complete to correct email I changed "Text Version" section inserting the line $url=str_replace('&Itemid=XXX','&Itemid=YYY',$url);:
if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){
	$url .= "\n".'( '.$data->order_url.' )'."\n";
}
$url=str_replace('&Itemid=XXX','&Itemid=YYY',$url);

Anyway, it would be great if in future versions, we could configure this menu like we can do with products and categories thought Views->Menus and Views->Modules.

Best regards

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by pljuarez.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds