User panel disappeared ( 3.4.0 joomla update)

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 1 month ago #192537

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.atmospheredailleurs.com/index.php/fr/espace-pro/lang-fr-FR
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0

Hi,

Since i did tha last update of Joomla (3.4.0), all my user admin menu links point to the category view.

it is very strange, it seems that all the componants which concern the users dont work anymore ( user controlm access panel, registration form, connection form ..

When i select com_hikashop » user in the menu type, it just lead to the category list !

It is not the only issue : now all the Hikashop links add " fr-FR" at the end of the url , and the products display page dont show anything

EDIT : I downgraded my Joomla 3.4.0 to 3.3.6 And all works fine again. It seems that Hikashop isnt ready for the last changes. I would have apreciated to know that before

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by saturnales.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 1 month ago #192560

Hi,

Yes, there are many problems introduced by Joomla 3.4.
We're currently working on publishing a new version in order to cope with them.

By the way, I don't see any problem with the menu type selection on the Joomla menu manager. Could you provide more information so that we could reproduce the problem ?

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 1 month ago #192626

Quite difficult to show you on my own website cuz i already downgraded the Joomla version.

When you select a menu type which concern the users ( user panel for exemple) the generated page just leads in my case to a categories list page. Its not the Joomla menu type selection itself which cause an issue but the generated page ( not the good one)

Good luck for your new version.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 1 month ago #192632

Hi,

I'm still not able to reproduce the issue. I guess that it might be because you had that issue that we already fixed on our end:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...s-in-url/192120.html

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds