Registration Page Not Working

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #199834

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4

When I try to register a new customer nothing happens when I click the Register button.

I've checked the Users Manager in Joomla and Hikashop and the new customer is not there. I have set Joomla account activation to Self. Allow User Registration is set to Yes and Notification Email to Admin is set to yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
8 years 11 months ago #199848

Hello,
If you don't see any error message, it means that your Joomla template is not displaying the error messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: PigeonTech

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #202274

Hello

I have the same problem.
Ihave just bought the Business Version of HikaShop and try to configurate it. I have a few products and try to buy them. But when I try to register or use it as guest nothing happens.
The code <jdoc:include type="message" /> is included in the template (it shows messages like "...you have to fill in the form.... etc. etc.)
I am using:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0 Business Version
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23

Here is my testsite: Testsite

And then I have an other problem with the category module. It displays the text "Keine Unterkategorien (no subcategories)". Is there a way to get rid off that text? (I found it. It has to be changed in the module),

Maybe some one can help.

Regards
Andy

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by spiritwalker.

• Thank you received: 13037
8 years 10 months ago #202306

Hi,

1. Your issue is different. Your problem is that the selection of the registration mode (login, registration or guest) is not working because of your Joomla template which generates a javascript error on your page: take.ms/VGR2W
Because of that, the javascript code of HikaShop to handle the selector is not initialized and doesn't work.
You should contact your template provider to see with him how to fix the issue with the sub menu javascript.

2. Any text of the interface can be changed with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds