After order, assigned to a second user group

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 7 months ago #213228

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.x

Hi

Lately we are facing this problem: After the completion of an order, SOME RANDOM customers are assigned to a second user group.
So except the original usergroup they are auto-assigned to a second group.
This second group is always the same and is the one with the biggest ID.
I am aware of the Products parameter "User group after purchase" but it is in "None" on all products.

Any idea why is this happening?

I think that we started have these problems when we started using awocoupons but this is happening randomly either with or without coupons use.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 7 months ago #213229

Hi,

If you don't use the "user group after purchase" setting, disable the HikaShop group plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.
That way, you'll be able to ascertain whether it comes from that plugin or not.

It could also come from a mass action, so go in the menu System>Mass actions, and make sure that the mass actions are either disabled or removed if you have any.

Otherwise, it's hard to say what it could be. I think that you should first determine when that happens exactly. Does that happen at the end of the checkout, before the customer is redirected to the payment gateway, or after the payment is made on the payment gateway, or when the user registers on the website ?
Then determining a way to reproduce the issue 100% of the times would be great. That might already help understand what triggers the problem. It's likely to come from one of the hikashop or system group plugins, so deactivating them one by one and testing would allow to narrow it down to one plugin which will make it a lot easier to understand what's going.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nojunkgoodfood

8 years 7 months ago #213304

Thanks for your advises,

I disabled Hikashop group plugin, and also a Mass Action that has to do with products update to new groups.
Lets wait to see if the problem will stop.

Regards

8 years 7 months ago #213430

Looks that this problem solved.

Thank you for your help

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds