User Account Control Page Display Bad

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #295361

Ok...I'm still having issues understanding...

I tried this and it still doesn't work

.hikashop_cpanel_main .hikashopcpanel .icon-wrapper {
	display: inherit;
	width: 100px;
	height: 75px;
	*margin-right: .3em;
	line-height: 25px;
}

What am I not doing right? Can you please help me tell me what I need to do? I just don't understand.

Also...when I select a custom CSS it changes all my fonts on the site and coloring for stuff. I don't think it is supposed to do that.

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Dragon41673.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #295362

Dragon41673 wrote: Ok...I'm still having issues understanding...

I tried this and it still doesn't work

.hikashop_cpanel_main .hikashopcpanel .icon-wrapper {
	display: inherit;
	width: 100px;
	height: 75px;
	*margin-right: .3em;
	line-height: 25px;
}

What am I not doing right? Can you please help me tell me what I need to do? I just don't understand.

Also...when I select a custom "style" CSS it changes all my fonts on the site and coloring for stuff. I don't think it is supposed to do that.

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 9 months ago #295446

Hello,

You don't have to select any style for your frontend files (this is why you have some color command), you have to edit your frontend files css.
In this tutorial , you see how to create a new frontend file, you have to click on the little pen icon for automatically create a new frontend files :

Hope this will help you to better understand what you have to do.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #295471

Philip...that's not what is being told to me here in this same thread....

www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/890668-...?limitstart=0#271696

5 years 9 months ago #295482

Hello,

Right, Jerome told you to use style system, but not especially color style, I will precise my idea :

First in your folder YourWebsite/media/com_hikashop/css, create a new css file, like here with the style_custom.css, where you will add your custom command css :

Then you will select your custom (style_custom.css), and as result this will add your custom command and you will be able to keep the default frontend css file.

Hope things are more clear like this.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295681

This did not work either...can you please tell me what I am doing wrong. I've asked several times, and you're not explaining what I am doing wrong. I've provided you the code I'm using, I've followed ALL of your steps...nothing is working.

5 years 8 months ago #295727

Hello,

Even if I didn't tell you precisely what you doing wrong, I give you advice and idea to get what you need, custom point isn't more on this forum.
And you know sometime get the root issue precisely, isn't that easy and especially in custom point.
If you want more easy and efficient advice and guide I suggest to restart all from start because, that means use temporarily default frontend files css in order to get default css command that is currently seems missing.

That will help you to better understand what missing and what you can do, and remember we can be specific on our work not your.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 8 months ago #295771

Philip,

I have done exactly as you've asked several times, and each time, it did not work. I've asked several times for you to point out what I'm doing wrong...and you won't answer.

I've also followed what Jerome and Nicolas have both said, and neither worked as well.

I am not missing my default css...it's there and in use.

I don't understand why over the last 2 years, Hikashop has become LESS support friendly at times. I am not asking for you guys to write a custom code for some obscure issue. I'm asking for HELP in pointing out what I am doing wrong and all you want to do is dance aroud the issue and ASSUME things that you are incorrect on.

As such...can someone else please help me? This issue has been going on far too long, I've done everything asked, and I've even provided the code I'm trying to use, and the one that works on the element search...yet I cannot get a straight answer. I am not a coder, I am no webmaster, I am simply a user trying to understand why something is not working after providing everything I am doing and asking for help...yet not getting any.

5 years 8 months ago #295791

Hello,

There is misunderstood I can't tell you precisely what's wrong or missing because I work from what you tell us... Be helpful on our code is more easy for us, but from custom it's hard and take lot of time.

Our job isn't to analyse custom because it spend too much time, that's why I speak about general advice and tips.
But from your last message I can tell you that there is something with your default frontend (that have been custom for sure).

See my screenshot :

As you can see there is some missing code on this specific point, but I can't analyse all the difference between default and your custom css frontend file, and I can already tell you that maybe your custom frontend css is from a too old file (old version of HikaShop) that's why you have to restart from the default (and current) frontend file to add your custom, the other point is that we all speak from the same frontend file.
And so that's not a policy change, that the situation that is different.

I can too advice you to perform custom to use a clone of your webshop.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds