Recaptcha Not Showing on Registration Page

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 11 months ago #292657

Hello,
I am trying to place the captcha at the end of the form, selecting the corresponding box for address in the plugin, having disabled the checkout legacy, etc. But it still does not appear, I think it's because the Acymailing subscription plugin has also been activated in that position. I do not know how to solve it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 11 months ago #292662

Hi,

Please provide a link to the page and a screenshot of the settings of the plugin so that we can have a better look at the situation.

5 years 11 months ago #292691

Hello

This is the url:

www.test.universidadpopular.es/cursos/user/form

Is there any way for the captcha to be responsive or compact?

Thanks

Attachments:

5 years 11 months ago #292700

Hi,

It's probably a customization issue.
With recent versions of HikaShop, we've made a new registration page which includes the extraData for plugins to be able to inject their HTML at different places on the page.
If you have customized the view file of the registration form, it's possible that you didn't get the modifications for that.
So try renaming the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/com_hikashop/user/ and see if that helps.
If it does, it would mean that it indeed comes from one of the view overrides there. IN that case, you should redo your customization on the latest version of the view file concerned.
If it doesn't, then maybe you have an old version of the recaptcha plugin. So download again the install package on our website and install it on yours to get the latest version of the plugin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

5 years 11 months ago #292903

Hi,

I did not get it to work by following these steps, but your position really is not that important either.
What I would like to do, is if you can do responsive the recaptcha or put the compact mode, so you do not lose sight of the mobile view,

Thanks

5 years 11 months ago #292942

Hi,

Recaptcha is already really small, so I don't see why it would be a problem for mobile display ?
In fact, it displays fine for me in my tests.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds