Whislist as invoice

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #286387

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error, just a question :)

Dear Hikashop,

Is it possible to send the content of the wishlist (filled by the customer) to the site admin. So it will be a kind of invoice instead of order?

I do know it is possible to share the wishlist to others but that is not exactly what i need.

thanks in advance!

Hugo van Leeuwen
Van Laarhoven Websites

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 2 months ago #286398

Hi,

Well, how do you want to send it ?
You could just give the link to it via the contact form or a form extension.
The admin would be able to look at it in the backend as long as he has the id of the wishlist.
You could add a button on the wishlist details page by developping a plugin so that the customer could click on the button and that would send an email to the admin.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago #286435

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply. That is exactly what i mean, so the customer could click on the button. Then the wishlist will send to the admin as in a kind of invoice and then the admin will get notified by email or another way.
Is such functionality already possible in Hikashop Business or do i have to make a modification to achieve this? Maybe other people have already built something like this?

I would like to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Hugo van Leeuwen
Van Laarhoven Websites

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 2 months ago #286446

Hi,

As I said in my previous message, if you want to add a button to the wishlist for the customer to be able to do that, that would require the development of a custom plugin.

So it's not already possible in HikaShop Business, and I've never heard of something already available for that.
If you don't have a developer to work on that for you, you can contact our partners and request a quote for such development:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds