registration form associated with catalog menu item

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 weeks ago #290651

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Greetings,

I've configured a hikashop registration form and it appears associated with the catalog menu item!

I even configured a hidden menu item thinking that it was that, but no, it still appears associated with the catalog menu item.

How can I fix that?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
6 years 1 week ago #290659

Hi,

From what I understand you've enabled the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop" plugin in order to redirect to HikaShop's registration form.
In the settings of that plugin, there is an option to enter the id of the menu item you want to be used for the registration form. If you don't specify anything, it will pick randomly a HikaShop menu item for you. So please configure that setting with the id of your hidden menu item.

6 years 1 week ago #290726

That's what I did, I redirected it to menu item ID 404 that corresponds to the Hikashop User Control Panel, but still it redirects to "Brinquedos" that has the ID 269!!!

6 years 1 week ago #290733

Hi,

Then it means that your menu item is not configured properly.
For example, if you restricted it to some access level, the menu item won't be available for guest users. In that case, the plugin will automatically pick another menu item. Otherwise, if it was to use your menu item id, it would create a 404 error.

6 years 1 week ago #290797

That's weird, because I now configured it to the home menu item (id 101) and it still makes the association to other menu item.

If you think it's possible I can give you access to the admin

6 years 1 week ago #290802

Hi,

If your homepage is not of the type of a HikaShop menu item then it is still invalid and thus it will still pick automatically another menu item for you. Using a menu item of one component to access a page of anoter component can often result in a 404 error.
From what I can see on your website, your homepage is not a hikashop page and so it's normal.
Please enter the id of a menu item of HikaShop which has the access level public and it will work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bdebrincar

6 years 1 week ago #290898

Done :-)
Thank you very much

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds