How to create multiple customer groups and pricing and taxes

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 11 months ago #291861

Hello David,

Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you don't have any login step through your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 11 months ago #291899

Hi

As you can see from the earlier posts, there is a requirement that registration is required for a specific group of users (Dealers).
A further requirement is that all other customers should be able to buy products as guests.

I've created a separate Link for dealers to register and log in. However, what I can't work out why there is no way for guests to provide their details.
I am happy to pay for your help in sorting this out. It is almost live time and I'm out of time.

Help, please.
Regards
David

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 11 months ago #291923

Hello,

Guest mode or not you have to add a login part in your checkout Workflow, without login as Guest or registered, no account, no address, and no record in the user database, and as result no order management.

If you don't want to have address field on login you have an option for this here :

Hope this will help you to move forward.
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.

5 years 11 months ago #291926

Hi Philippe

OK - I get it.
Thank you so much. Finally I can start the testing!

Best regards
David

5 years 11 months ago #291940

One more small point: by default the login form is open and the guest address form is closed in the sliders. Can this be reversed, so that the guest form is open and the login form closed?

Also, I can't find this text anywhere in the language files to translate. Can you tell me where it is, please?

Thanks.
Regards
David

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by iamalive.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 11 months ago #291956

Hello,

First ; please do not edit your own message hours after posting ; it messes up with our moderation system and it will make you wait a while longer for an answer.

Second ; You have the setting "Default registration view" in the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration to select that.
If you take a further look at the Philippe screenshot, you'll see that setting with your answer in it.

Now regarding the translation ; there is no translation key since it's a warning message telling you that you need to fix things in your product.
So please follow its instructions.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

5 years 11 months ago #292003

Hi Jerome
Thanks for your input.
Apologies for the first point - I didn't know that.

In terms of that warning sign: I don't know how to solve that. I looked at the characteristicsin the variants and they all look god - see attached screen print. So where do I need to look, or what am I looking for?

Secondly, suddenly all products are showing the same price! I have no idea how that can happen and need to solve this immediately.

I also have one product where the variants tab isn't showing.

Thirdly. I recommended this component because I believe it to be the best and that the support is good. Don't let me down. Tonight the site will be shown on national television and I need this sorted. Thanks for your continued assistance.

Regards
David

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by iamalive. Reason: Forgot to add screen shot

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 11 months ago #292033

Hi,

1. It's not good. You should normally have only one variant with the green tick under the "default" column of the variants listing.
On your screenshot, all the variants have the green tick, and that shouldn't be possible.
So I'm not sure how you did that.
Try, to delete the variants of the product and recreate them, and if that doesn't help, you'll have to delete the whole product and recreate it so that only one variant is selected as default.

2. Regarding teh products all showing the same price, I don't know. We would need more information to be able to look into it. Could you provide a link to a product listing with screenshots of the options of two or three products with different prices but the same price displayed on that listing ?

3. The "variants" tab will only appear after you add at least one characteristic to the product and save the product configuration.

5 years 11 months ago #292064

Hi
Thanks for your comments.

I removed all the defaults and the problem with the price went away too.

Last night the site went live and everything - so far - seems to work OK.
Thanks to all the team for your help during this project. I appreciate it very much.

Best regards
David

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds