Customer control panel / orders --> PAY NOW not working

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 7 months ago #297972

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 error

Hi,
Testing my site and found, that customer in orders list dropdown menu "pay now" option working good--> it gives bank transfer all info, that buyer could make a payment (opens the same window like after the order confirm). But if I open particular order and then press on button "Pay now" it gives me 404 error page.
Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 7 months ago #297985

Hello,

We would be happy to help but in order to do so, we need to have some concret details about the issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

5 years 7 months ago #298011

Hello, Jerome,
Could you please tell what details I should give?

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 7 months ago #298015

Hi,

What is the URL of the link before you click on it ?
What is the URL in the address bar after you click on it ?
Is the order made with a guest account ? With a user account ?
What payment method was selected for that order ?
Does it happen with all orders using that same payment method ? Or do you see any other similarities with the orders for which the button is not working ?

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by nicolas.

5 years 7 months ago #298029

t

What is the URL of the link before you click on it ? ---> www.sitename.com/lt/buyer-meniu/order/show/cid-92
What is the URL in the address bar after you click on it ? ---> www.sitename.com/lt/buyer-meniu/lt/buyer...rder/pay/order_id-92
Is the order made with a guest account ? With a user account ? ---> user account
What payment method was selected for that order ? ---> offline bank transfer
Does it happen with all orders using that same payment method ? Or do you see any other similarities with the orders for which the button is not working ? I'm use only one payment method at the moment (bank transfer). Tested other orders -> the same situation --> if open exact oder and press on PAY NOW button I get 404 error page with this link www.sitename.com/lt/buyer-meniu/lt/buyer...rder/pay/order_id-92

If I am in users orders list and use action from dropdown menu near exact order -> All is well --> I get the page with bank account info for the vendor. (the link in this case looks: www.sitename.com lt/pirkejo-meniu/order/pay/order_id-92

5 years 7 months ago #298054

Hi,

It seems that the issue is that the part /lt/buyer-meniu is duplicated in the URL which doesn't work.
And apparently it doesn't come from when HikaShop generates the URL, but there is something which adds it to the URL and redirects to it on your website.
And apparently, it happens for the menu item with the alias buyer-meniu but not with the menu item with the alias pirkejo-meniu.
I would guess that it comes from another system plugin on your website.
It could be something related to languages, SEF, menu items, etc.
It doesn't seem that it is something related to some HikaShop malfunction or wrong setup.

5 years 7 months ago #298062

Hi, Nicolas,
You are right the menu alias "lt/Pirkejo-menu/" (in earlier post I translated to Lithuanian "buyers-menu", sorry if it cause missunderstanding) is dublicated when press button "PAY NOW" inside order, but I have no idea why it dublicates:

www.sitename.com/lt/pirkejo-meniu/lt/pir...rder/pay/order_id-76 -->link after press "PAY NOW" inside order

www.sitename.com/lt/pirkejo-meniu/order/pay/order_id-76 ---> link after press "PAY NOW" in orders list drop down menu

Pirkejo-meniu (buyer-menu) = menu item type = user control panel.

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by SEKME.

5 years 7 months ago #298063

Hi,

As I said, it must be something linked to a system since the URL that is displayed on the link before you click it is correct.
Try to disable the plugins of the system group one by one via the Joomla plugins manager and try each time to click on the link to see if you get the problem.
That will allow you to identify the culprit.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds