Customer Account Page Blank

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #300283

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIREFOX 63.0

When we are in the HikaShop » User control panel, and toggle the "Customer Account" it brings a blank page with the word "SELECT" at the very top [see Screenshot (70)]. When the word is toggled, we get a redirect to a 403 page [see Screenshot (403 redirect page)].. We have run this issue by our account with JoomlArt. See screenshot "Joomlart Response"

Please note, that only Registered users have access to this menu system and Account page.

Any help with this would me much appreciated.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 5 months ago #300285

Hi,

First, please turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration. It should hopefully display more information on the page where you have the error.
Please provide the additional information.

5 years 5 months ago #300323

Hi Nicolas!

We made the changes as suggested but there were no error messages given for the page in question. Its still shows just the "SELECT" word at the top of the page and when toggled brings you to a 403 page, that's all on the front end.

If you want, I can give you a super id to get into the back end.

Peter

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Mengler12.

5 years 5 months ago #300326

Hi,

I went and looked at the issue on your website.
This page is a page of Joomla's com_users to edit the profile of the Joomla user account.
The issue apparently comes from a combination of things:
The avatar selector you have there has a problem and the SELECT text actually comes from the selection popup of the avatar field which doesn't work properly and it opens the popup in full on your page:
monosnap.com/file/GCbzeV2FRMrM6DniixLk1B6TmaxCVI
Also, you've selected the "default" style CSS instead of "none" in the HikaShop configuration and it has extra CSS to display the custom fields of HikaShop better on the profile edition page.
The side effect of that CSS is that it also applies to that popup background which hides the whole page underneath it:
monosnap.com/file/DXRpzdDuEPH7EMFNGrrpH8DCfbYXvq
So I would recommend removing that CSS from the style CSS to avoid the problem and also do something about that avatar field so that it works properly.

5 years 5 months ago #300363

Hi again,

Okay, we'll try what you suggest.

Thanks so much for the help!

5 years 5 months ago #300425

Hi Nicolas!

We contacted Joomlart regarding this, they made a suggestion to make a change and then if we could contact you again so you can look further. See screenshot.

Peter

Attachments:

5 years 5 months ago #300427

Hi,

They are telling you that because you contacted them even though the problem is not coming from the template so by switching to the default template and still having the issue they can tell you that it doesn't come from them and that you should contact us back.

However, I didn't say that the problem came from your template in my last message but from the avatar field on the page. So what I said there still stand: www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/896194-...ge-blank.html#300326

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds