Cannot add default shipping address in backend

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #300473

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 70.0.3538.102

After upgrading to Hikashop Business 4.0, when I go to Hikashop > Users and edit a user, I now have a 'Default Billing Address' and 'Default Shipping Address'.

I need to enter a Default Billing Address for new customers, but no matter what I do, it always creates another Shipping Address.

I click the 'Add' button under the billing address, but after filling it out, the address appears under shipping. The 'Add' button under the shipping section also creates a new shipping address as you would expect.

This means I have two selectable addresses in the shipping dropdown, and none in the billing dropdown.

How can I fix this? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 4 months ago #300477

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end.
Please provide a backend access with instructions to reproduce the issue along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look at the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 4 months ago #300581

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem on your website. It comes from the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
By default it is set to "vex" which is what I am using on my end and you had set it to "inherit" and thus it uses the popup system of Joomla. But with it it can have problems in some cases, like here.
Switching to "vex" there fixes the problem.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 4 months ago #300616

Yes that did it, thanks!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds