Automatic product listing module- Fatal Error

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #7102

Hi,

I have made a new category listing menu item and saved it. After that, I got a message to automatically create a associated Product Listing module. When I confirm with "click here" I get a fatal error:

Warning: hikashop::include_once(*****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menu.php) [hikashop.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 566

Warning: hikashop::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '*****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 566

Fatal error: Call to a member function createAssocModule() on a non-object in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/menus.php on line 22

Is there a roundup to create that associated module? Why is that module needed?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 1 month ago #7103

Hi,

You don't need to create it as you use v1.4.4 of HikaShop. You can just create a standard joomla menu of type hikashop category listing and the associated module will be created automatically. When you create a menu of type category listing, the hikashop options of that menu apply to the listing of categories itself. The associated module handles the options for the listing of products below.
That way you can have different settings for both listings even though it's on one menu.

That bug has actually been discovered this afternoon by someone else who posted the fix:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...enus-controller.html

It will be included in next version of HikaShop which is to be released next week.

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by nicolas.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #7104

Hi Nicolas,

I have just seen the other bug report. Sorry for the duplicate.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds