How to include Hikashop environment in RSForms

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 10 months ago #202344

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/steineri/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/rsform.php(552) : eval()'d code on line 43

Hi,

I am writing a RSForms PHP script and would like to access the Hikashop classes/helpers. I cannot seem to get things to work. Here is the code I am having an issue with:

echo ("1 about to include ===> ".JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php'  . "<br />");
include(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php');
if (!class_exists('hikashop')) {
        echo ("2 about to include ===> ".JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php'  . "<br />");
        include(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php');
      }
if (!class_exists('hikashopProductClass')) {
     echo ("3 about to include===> " . JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php'  . "<br />");
     include(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . DS . 'components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php');
 }
if (class_exists('hikashop'))   echo ("1a hikashop class is available! <br />");
if (class_exists('hikashopProductClass'))   echo ("3a hikashopProductClass class is available! <br />");

$pid = $jinput->get('cid', 'default_value', 'raw');
echo ("pid is " . $pid);

$productClass = hikashop_get('class.product');
$productID = $productClass->get($pid->product_id);
echo ("Product ID is ==>" . $productID );

return $productID ;

and this is the result page:

1 about to include ===> /home/steineri/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
3 about to include===> /home/steineri/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php
1a hikashop class is available!
3a hikashopProductClass class is available!
pid is 1095
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/steineri/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/rsform.php(552) : eval()'d code on line 43
Product ID is ==>1

I am not able to get the product_id value. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
8 years 10 months ago #202361

In your code you have the line:
echo ("pid is " . $pid);

And it displays as:
pid is 1095

So $pid is an integer.
Then, you have the line:
$productID = $productClass->get($pid->product_id);
where you use $pid as if it was an object with an attribute called "product_id" in it.
You probably want to write instead:
$productID = $productClass->get($pid);

Also note that the return of the get function of the product class is an object with all the data of the product and not an int/string, so you can't just echo it like you do on the next line.

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nicolas.

• Thank you received: 6
6 years 11 months ago #269525

Don't want to hijack this thread, but have a requirement to use RSForms in product descriptions.

By inserting code similar to
{rsform 1}
inside any article text, including the description text field of a Hikashop product, displays the form.
And that form can be pre-populated using similar to
{rsform 1 fieldName="fieldValue" textbox="textboxValue" radioGroup="someValue" checkbox="cat" checkbox="dog"}

I'd like to pre-populate the form with the current product price. (In my case the form will illustrate the finance terms of our bikes when purchased on credit).

Is there a way to do this using this simple format? A bit like {rsform 1 bikeprice="<script>some php code that extracts current price</script>}

I don't really want to edit the View that we use as not all products would be appropriate to the form. It would be more manageable to insert the form into a product description.

Help or ideas would be much appreciated.

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 11 months ago #269527

Hi,

I don't see a way to do it without modifying the view. I'm however not familiar with RSForms.
Also, based on how your product page is customized, you might have a problem with the RSForms form being inside the product page main form. Because having a form in a form is not valid in HTML.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds