• Hikashop Business
8 years 1 month ago #228427

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.hetisonswerk.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hello,

We are busy to get our shop responsive. but when we look on mobile or table/ipad, the specifications etc. are not moving along correctly, it will get behind the product image. We probably made an css error but we can not find it.
Please help.
I've attached some images to make it a little clearer.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 1 month ago #228433

Hi,

Yes, regarding your screenshots, your issue is a CSS issue.
You do not have CSS rules to make the image "relative" and take the place in the page like it should.
Without any link to the incriminated page, we cannot help any further.
An image cannot explain what are the CSS rules and how they are interacting, where the conflicts are...

But please understand that the support team do not provide any support on CSS.
We can provide a lot of support for our components but the customization and the CSS are not include ; mostly because the issues are related or caused by the template.
We can try to help, for sure, but we cannot make any promisses.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 1 month ago #228527

I understand what you're saying.
And i did forget to put a link.
The link is:
www.hetisonswerk.nl/drukwerk/visitekaartjes
www.hetisonswerk.nl/drukwerk/visitekaart...jes-350-grams-mat-mc

I will try to fix the css issue, i probably hit something in the css, while customizing it.
Thanks for your answer, but if you have a little time left, i will really appriciate some help.

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 609
8 years 1 month ago #228541

Hello,

I think there are several points,

1°) You have some override on your display view, like this example :

Manage override must be done with precaution because some inline css properties can't be correct from a template Css even with an "important!" order.
Maybe, remove completely the override will be more simple, but if you do this save your override (in order to restore if needed!)

2°) plus, several Css point from your template "template.min.css" some properties seems to be good for some media size but not for other, I think you have to look some of your @media properties, and maybe remove some them AND for little media size add some @media to have a better display.

To configure @media you must make some test with your browser tool "inspect" to try some media size AND define @media Css properties to avoid bad surprise.

Regards,

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
8 years 1 month ago #228727

Thanks a lot for this answer.
We have now started over with the css modifications on the site and that looks on mobile devices pretty oke. There is one thing i can not figure out at this moment. When order is made and you go to the cart. under the cart listing you will have 2 options, login or register, on mobile devices this will not come underneath each other like in your demo site? Is this also css related or do i have to look for this in the template or is it the @media which is missing?

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 92
8 years 1 month ago #228802

Hi
I can give you some help but seem all issue resolve ?
regard's

Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by lionel75.

• Hikashop Business
8 years 1 month ago #228841

Most issues are solved, there is only one i can not figure out. that is when added a product in the cart. for example visitekaartjes and you go further ordering (bestellen) when you go in the cart you have underneath the option to login or to register. in mobile view it will looks like the image attached. I also will attache normal screen image, to make it clearer,
sorry for my bad english. :blink:
www.hetisonswerk.nl/drukwerk/visitekaart...jes-350-grams-mat-mc
if you go to the product above then click on bestellen, you will come in the cart to where the last problem is.
Thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 92
8 years 1 month ago #229140

Very difficult css code to understand since there is many selector name like span4/span8 that appear in the html code but not define in css code or define in css code but not use in html !! It is difficult to understand a web page where 2 css come from 2 differents extensions ( main template / hikashop) ......
i always cover such issue in other post but with a different css layout code .thoses issues are common ....
The main css template seem to be a custom version other template but all informations seem to be hide in this case ( information locate in directory name path or inside comment in css ) . I ll study your code since you mix float and flex concept !!
and bd-* container prefix

the right side ( registration) must be under the login area !!!
you use a 12 column bootstrap with span 4 and span8 .
breakpoint visual style issue appear for range 0<-> 767 px ...( Mediaquery max-)

the 2 columns are inside 690px if you reduce the 690 px to smaller valuer the 2 column will be align verticaly not horizontaly .
it not the best way to do but give you the location of the issue not the way you can resolve it ( there is many as always ) .

.hikashop_checkout_login {
clear: both;
width: 690px;/*issue from hikashop css code i think ... to be confirm */
/*best it also change also the % of 2 column *
margin: auto;
}
/*not use above*/
.hikashop_categories_listing_main .row-fluid-8 .span8, .hikashop_products .row-fluid-8 .span8 {
width: 100%;
}
.hikashop_categories_listing_main .row-fluid-10 .span8, .hikashop_products .row-fluid-10 .span8 {
width: 79.6491%;
}

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by lionel75.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds