onPaymentNotification event is not triggering

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #238162

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The onPaymentNotification event is not triggering at hikashop type custom plugin

I have created a custom plugin, pluggin group - hikashop. The onPaymentNotification event is not triggering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
7 years 11 months ago #238177

Hi,

That trigger is only triggered for payment plugins (of the group hikashoppayment) and only when the system receives a payment notification for that payment plugin.

If you want your plugin to be triggered when the payment is done (meaning that the payment plugin you're using received the payment notification and confirmed the corresponding order), you actually want to use the onAfterOrderUpdate trigger and change the $order->order_status is equal to "confirmed".

7 years 11 months ago #238265

Thanks Nicolas for your quick reply.

So both events are for hikashoppayment group plugin. Can onPaymentNotification event trigger from hikashop group plugin? Actually, I need trigger from a hikashop group plugin after payment confirm.

Otherwise, Do I need to update the payment plugins?

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 11 months ago #238267

Hi,

That trigger is only triggered for payment plugins (of the group hikashoppayment) and only when the system receives a payment notification for that payment plugin.

Only the selected plugin will be trigger.
So there is just one plugin which is called.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 9 months ago #244608

Hello.

I'm having the same problem as you. I'm sure the onPaymentNotification() funtion is not triggering because I received the HTT POST information in a log file. Could you solve this problem?

Thanks.

7 years 8 months ago #247078

My developer has finished coding the plugin but I am worried that when Hikashop updates the version, the plugin will break. I am using the authorize.net plugin. Can you send me the payment plugin by itself so when Hikashop updates I can reinstall the authorize.net plugin?

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by ChristianLocal.

• Thank you received: 13063
7 years 8 months ago #247080

Hi,

Your developer could simply rename the plugin to authorize2 instead of authorize and it would still work after each update.
If you need to get the current version of the original plugin, download the install package of HikaShop on our website and open it on your computer. There, go in the folder back/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_authorize/ and you'll find the original files of the plugin.
In fact, you should even still have them in administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_authorize/ on your website.

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds