Problem with custom plugin

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 2 months ago #260719

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.5

Hi guys!

I have just rewrite your Hikashop google products plugin for another product search provider. I was developing it on one of my localhost and successfully made it works. But when I installed it on live site something went wrong. Installation - no problem, enable and set up plugin - no problem, but when I want to download manually xml file there is problem. And absolutelly don't know why, because on first localhost where I developed it is working, but on live site and even on other localhosts not... My plugin is here in attachments.

If you can just look what my problem is, I would be really grateful! Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #260757

Ok, now I know where can be the problem. I have copied install componet files com_hikashop_2.6.4 and added my custom plugin - added to back/extensions/plg_heureka_products and to update file back/helpers/update.php. And with this package I upgraded existing Hikashop. So my plugin was added as well and it's working. So problem is just with way of how to install it...

I guess that I am just missing one more thing - where else get Hikashop know about my custom plugin to make it works?

Right know I can do the same on my live site and it will works, but I would prefer (even for the future custom plugins) how install just plugin without need to upgrade whole component...

Thanks

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 2 months ago #260760

Hi,

Just install your plugin via Joomla.
And let Joomla structure load the plugin and make it interact with HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 2 months ago #260836

Hi Jerome,

I worked it out. It was some bug with my Hikashop. After reinstall it works like it should.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds