Can add button in product page ?

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 11 months ago #267212

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30

Hello, i have a question.I make a customize product component and i'll like add "customize" button in the product page selected by admin. I have already the product in backend page of my component (i have create a system. He get all informations on ddb)And in this backend page i would like add a function to create a button in frontend product page. Thx for you futur reply
(Sorry for english) :lol:

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Krok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 11 months ago #267213

Hello,

I'm afraid that without the current details ; we won't be able to give you any useful indication or guidance.
What "customization" ? What "button" ? What is the purpose or the meaning of your override ?
If we can't understand what you're trying to do, we can't point you the right file to modify.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 11 months ago #267246

Hello, I create customize product component for customize the product (add image,add text,...) and in my custom prod panel the administrator choice a product and he have a list this list named "Customize button" contain 2 parameter : Yes and No. If Yes the component add a button named "Customize" on the product page . And my question is how add button in product page without going in the code ? I hope you have understand and good day.
Sorry for English I'm French.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Krok.

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 11 months ago #267252

Hi,

If you want to add an extra button on the product page, you have to modify the code of the view. I don't see a way to do it without any coding.
Please note that we also have a French speaking forum. If you feel it's easier to explain what you want in that language, then please create a thread there in French.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds