VERY URGENT - Quote request for specific development HikaShop

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #296127

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All

Hello,

Currently we are studying the deployment of an online sales site of wines and champagnes, under Joomla 3 and HikaShop Business, we are looking for a confirmed developer to develop specific features:

1) A WEB SERVICE to connect the site to a management software, probably Sage 100, using this connector: www.vaisonet.com/fr/nos-solutions/foncti....html#tech-companies

2) A module to create "customizable cabinet" of composite products:

- On the backend side, the management of composite products must be implemented.

- User side (frontend):

- Button in the main menu "customizable box".
- Once on this page, the user will choose his bottle and his 2 accessories. For this he will have access to the catalog of wines and accessories.
- To facilitate research, all filters will be available before the list of products.
- From the list of products, users must be able to click on it, consult the detailed product sheet with photos (via a PopUp).
- After choosing the bottle, the user will choose on the same page, 2 accessories distributed in 4 categories (food, Man, Woman, Oenology).
- To finalize and validate the box, the user will have to click on "Add my box to the basket".
- After validation of the box, the user must have the possibility to modify it.

This page must be intuitive for the user (visual graphics to guide it, eg: Vertical menu on the page => "Choose my bottle" + "Choose my accessory" + "Add my box to the basket", and a button on the product and

the accessory "Add to my box".

Specific Skills: Significant experience in development under Joomla 3 and Hikashop.
Deadline for completion: Upon receipt and acceptance of your quote.

cordially

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 7 months ago #296149

Hi,

I've moved your topic to the "commercial jobs" area which is more appropriate for these kinds of development jobs. It will have more visibility.
Also, you can potentially contact our development partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 7 months ago #296150

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by brown12.

5 years 7 months ago #296153

Hello Nicolas,
Thank you for moving my topic.
You already advised me by email, to contact your partners for my project. Only one answered me and unfortunately, it is not currently available

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 7 months ago #296154

Hello,

I am available for help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

5 years 7 months ago #296155

Hello Arnold,
I contact you by mail

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds