Skip to main content

Discount is not working.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #205244 by dilum_tharaka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : maus.development.kandytech.net/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 38.0 (linux))

Hello,

I'm using a discount on products,but the discount is not showing up in the sub total area.(70% discount on the products )
I tried the discount using a coupon code,it works. I couldn't find a way to fix this.
What am I doing wrong.

Dilum
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by dilum_tharaka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205356 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Discount is not working.
Hi,

The price of the product is $29.95.
With the 70% ; it becomes $8.99
5 products cost $44,93.

So the discount is working perfectly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #205430 by dilum_tharaka
Ahh Ok, :cheer:

Thank you @Jerome, Always the best support from the Hikashop.

I have just one last question - How can I add a colour option,in the product type varient (See the screen shot)
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by dilum_tharaka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205434 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Reading that tutorial will probably help you : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...isplay-by-color.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #205484 by dilum_tharaka
OMG,A brilliant tutorial.
Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by dilum_tharaka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238681 by dilum_tharaka
Hello,

Can I assign discounts for each individual variants in a product. I'm using variants to display different product sizes. My site is: mausfish.com/shop-online/squirrel I tried to do this, but couldn't find a way. Is this possible with hikashop?

Thanks,
Dilum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238687 by nicolas
Hi,

No, discounts can't be applied to individual variants for now. That's on our todo list.
However, you can configure different prices for different variants of a product under the "variants" tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238772 by dilum_tharaka
Ok, thanks Nicloas. When will be this feature available? can you give a estimated date?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238774 by nicolas
We don't know yet. It requires first to modify the selection system to support the selection of variants of products. And then to add the variant selection capability in the different places where it could be useful, and then to modify the places that uses these options to change the algorithms. So it's not a small task.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dilum_tharaka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #238833 by dilum_tharaka
Ok, I understand Nicolas. Then we all have to wait. anyway thanks for replying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum