Coupon not applied (displaying) in admin order notification email

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 6 months ago #251663

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 53.0.2785.143

- Throughout checkout process Coupon code applied/displayed on cart page correctly.
- After placing order successfully, order notification email sent to both admin and customer which is also correct.
- I am having trouble with notification email that admin receives.
- Coupon is not applied/displaying in admin order notification but customer email does it correctly.
- Please go through attached screenshot of cart, admin email and user email.
- Please let me know if you need anything else required to troubleshoot.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 6 months ago #251674

Hi,

The same code is used in the emails for the coupon display. So either it's a bug of an old version of HikaShop or you have modified the emails in some way leading to that.
Try updating to the latest version and if you still have the latest version, check that you don't have any customization on the order admin notification email. If you do, try to delete it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: conceptmark

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 6 months ago #251775

Hi Nicolas

- Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate Hikashop forum quick response.
- I have debug through 'media > com_hikamarket > mail > order_status_notification.preload.php' file and found that after some lines of code, Coupon data overwritten - Please see attached image for more clarification.
- Can you please give the path to file where order data coming from?
- Please let me know if any query.

Thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 6 months ago #251781

Hi,

I see that you're actually talking about the email sent to the vendor by HikaMarket, not the email sent to the admin by HikaShop.

It's normal that you might not have the coupon in the email sent to the vendor. It depends on how you configured your coupon and HikaMarket.
If the coupon is not transfered to the sub sale (the order for the vendor), and instead is to be taken into account by the main vendor in the main order, then the vendor won't know about it in the order.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds