Problem with percentage discount decimal places.

• Thank you received: 3
7 years 4 months ago #255939

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

Hi, when I use the discount tool in hikashop it shows 3 decimal places when showing a percentage discount. In my example it says 15.000%. I do not want any of the decimal places to show on the front end. It needs to just say 15%. How do I go about doing this? I checked under my currency settings, but this has zero effects on this. I attached a screenshot on my page to show as well. I have ready through the forums and cannot find a fix to this. How and where do I go to fix this? I am actually on version 2.6.3 as well of the cart. I cannot update till after the holidays because of the size of the client and the sales they currently have going on.

Thanks,

Josh

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
7 years 4 months ago #255943

Hi,

It's normal that you didn't find any solution for that on this forum because there is no such display in HikaShop.
So I suppose that this comes from a view file override of your template.
Try to display that page with the default template of Joomla and see if that displays fine.
Note that by default, there is no option in HikaShop to display both the origin/discounted prices and the discounted amount at the same time, so the prices display will likely change when you use the default template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds