• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 3 months ago #285870

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 121time.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

Good morning,

I use coupons for my site with quota one. companies buy for instance 40 coupons for their employees

It happens that a customer can't acheive the payment process for instance (mistake in credit card, digit mistake), it means that the order is created but not confirmed

It happens also that the customer phones me and ask to cancel his order and want to create another order.

Is there a way that a coupon given to the customer (usually with important value) can be used again for a new order, when an order is cancelled?

It means basically that it keeps its validity untill an order has a statut confirmed? (and is reactivated again if order cancelled)

On my coupon when I cancel or refund an order, the status of the coupon pass from 1 (1 left) to 1 (-1 left) and can't be re-used

Please find the configuration I have, should be something here!

Thank you for your help

Jean-Loup

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 3 months ago #285874

Hello,

I'm afraid that the HikaShop team won't be able to answer you correctly with your context explanation.
Please understand that there is no relation of any kind with HikaSerial so I recommend you to edit your message, remove all reference of HikaSerial and serials and then, reply to my message to let the HikaShop team do its job.
With your current message, since you're talking about HikaSerial (and you should not because there is no relation) they will assign that message to me thinking it's related to HikaSerial.. But it's not !
So if you want to provide a configuration screen ; you have to provide the HikaShop coupon settings.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 3 months ago #285897

OK Jérôme, sorry not always easy to realize this but now should be understood ;-)

So let's start again.

So I use coupons for my site with quota set on one. Companies buy for instance 40 coupons for their employees

It happens that a customer can't acheive the payment process (for instance mistake in credit card, digit mistake), it means that the order is created but not confirmed.

It happens also that the customer phones me and ask to cancel his order and want to create another order.

Is there a way that a coupon given to the customer (usually with important value) can be used again for a new order when an order is cancelled?

It means basically that it keeps its validity untill an order has a statut confirmed?

And even reactivated again if the order is cancelled after having been confirmed?

On my coupon when I cancel or refund an order, the status of the coupon pass from 1 (1 left) to 1 (-1 left) and can't be re-used. Please see coupon edition below

Thank you for your help

Jean-Loup

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 3 months ago #285898

Hi,

This is done on purpose. When an order is created the coupon number of uses is incremented. And the coupon number of uses is never decremented.
That's to avoid the customer creating several orders with the same coupon and then paying them when he wants.
That's because once the order is created, there is no way for you to stop someone from paying for the order.
And thus, when HikaShop receives the payment notification and confirms the order, it's already to late to say that the coupon has already been used for another confirmed order.

I didn't understand your sentence

On my coupon when I cancel or refund an order, the status of the coupon pass from 1 (1 left) to 1 (-1 left) and can't be re-used.

When the order is refunded, the coupon number of uses is decremented by HikaShop. So the customer will be able to use again the coupon code.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 3 months ago #285980

Good morning Nicolas

According to your answer: When the order is refunded, the coupon number of uses is decremented by HikaShop. So the customer will be able to use again the coupon code.

This is the issue, when I refund a created order the coupon is always shown as having been used (quota used) and the customer can't use it again! Further I can't see any decrementation

Should be an problem when I generate them in the parameters?

Thank you for your help

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 3 months ago #285983

Hi,

Your settings look fine, looking at your screenshots.
Download the install package from our website and install again on your website. That will add all the latest patchs, including one regarding the coupons which should help.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 3 months ago #286031

Ça marche du premier coup, brillant ;-)
merci.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds